Thursday, 18 August 2016

New In | Beauty


Hello Everyone,

Today I've got an interesting beauty post for you all, let us take a look at what's new in the beauty world.

Now I'm sure that like me, you can get a little bored of seeing the same products pop up again and again on various blogs (remember when Urban Decay released the Naked 3?) but this post should avoid that and introduce you to things you've possibly never heard of.

I'll start with DECIEM, an exciting company with more than 10 brands under their belts, they look for 'good beauty brands' to distribute and after speaking to a lovely woman called Laura from their PR Team (albeit, a little sporadically due to me being all over the place with bad wifi and missed emails), I was happy to try out some of their products recommended my Laura herself.


The first two products are from an anti ageing skincare brand called Hylamide, the two products I tried were:




This is a groundbreaking product, throwing aside the standard silicone base in blurring products, Hylamide have created this blurring product using a new form of Hyaluronic Acid powder (which if you're big on skincare, you'll know Hyaluronic Acid is big news in anti aging products), this product claims to be compatible with all skintypes, over and under makeup for a gorgeous HD skin finish.

I really liked this, I'm all about the blur if I'm honest so anything offering these promises will always draw me in, I liked how this made my skin look and I even noticed a difference when worn alone.

Photography Foundation in shade Transparent:



That's right, a transparent foundation... I know.

This foundation is designed to make the face look better on camera (perfect for little old blogger/youtuber me) and also designed to blur away imperfections in real life.

The idea is that you pop this on and go, or you use it before your foundation, I have been enjoying photographing my face (standard) whilst wearing this, obviously being transparent it doesn't really offer anything in terms of major pigmentation and so, for me personally, I like to wear a foundation on top, I do feel like I've been looking a little more polished in my Insta selfies lately.

The second brand I was introduced to is called Hand Chemistry and the product I was so kindly sent was:

Hyaluronic Body Mist:




 This is a body mist that hydrates below and on the skin's surface with Hyaluronic Acid, Purified Mushroom, Tamarind and Corn derivatives.

Laura advised me to keep this mist in the fridge to make it extra cooling and I'm so glad I listened, I've been liberally applying this all over myself during this weeks heatwave and I love how quickly and easily it sinks in leaving my skin feeling soft.

I've loved trialing these products and there are so many other products on the DECIEM website that sound amazing too, check out the 10x Hyaluronic Molecule Food Supplement, the Volume Support Shampoo and the new Glow Oil which are all drawing me in.

Now, next up we have part two of this 'New In' write up: Secret Scent Box.

Secret Scent Box is a monthly subscription box that offers 30 days supply of 3 fragrances for £15 a month.


The idea is that this small box fits through your letterbox with 3 x 3ml of fragrances, you then use these fragrances throughout the month.




 I received Vera Wang Princess, Jimmy Choo Illicit Flower and Armani Diamonds and I liked all three scents (I used to have a bottle of Vera Wang Princess so this scent was a blast from the past).

I like the idea that the box is small and fits easily through your letterbox so you don't have to wait around for the postman.


I don't wear perfume everyday so it will take me a while to use these up even though they're only small but I'm not sure how quickly you'd get through them if you're a perfume junkie.

You can choose to receive either a male or a female box depending on what scents you're looking for or who you're buying for.

So that draws us to the end of this post, if you made it to the end, well done, it was a long one!

Do any of these products entice/interest you?

Rosy xx


*All products in this post are PR Samples










SHARE:

59 comments

  1. I've seen that Hylamide in store and wondered what it was about! Fab post lovely x

    Everything But The Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen it in store, I'd like to spot it :)

      Rosy x

      Delete
  2. Didn't know the brand, the transparent foundation sounds amazing!
    xx
    https://la-veine.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's certainly different :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  3. That Hylamide blur finisher sounds awesome - definitely going to have a look into that! Great post lovely :)

    Hayley xo
    www.frockmeimfamous.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These scents look so cool....and the mist seems fab too... thanks for sharing this with us babe...great post...xoxo, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great products! Thanks for sharing doll!

    Lots of Love,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such great products and you've done an amazing review! I would love to try everything out. Thanks for sharing Rosy xx

    mylifeasmarinaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it Marina :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  7. I'm going to have to look into those Hylamide products....they sound really intriguing and I'm all about anything that is anti-aging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The scent box is such a great way to try new perfumes! So interesting!
    Angie | Chocolate & Lipstick | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's an interesting idea :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  9. I looovvvveeee a good blurring product, but I'm not a huge fan of silicone formulas. I may just have to look in to Hylamide. :o
    That box of not just perfumes, but DESIGNER perfumes sounds like something I could get in to!
    Great new buys, girl!

    Christie's Take on Life. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christie, I'm really enjoying them :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  10. I haven't tried none of these before, but they sure sound good. I wouldn't mind trying them at all. Thanks for sharing, beautiful. Happy weekend! :)

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've certainly enjoyed trying them

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  11. Thats great! Thanks for the review beautiful :)
    xoxo

    http://www.myinfinitystyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the idea of a foundation! However my pick from all of the products you mentioned would be of course fragrances! I am smell obsessed lady! http://www.igaberry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do really like the fragrances

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  13. I love the secret fragrances!! Sounds exiting!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your blog, its so cute!
    http://pyrramidblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE the Hylamide blur primer! It's absolutely amazing! Such a brilliant product without that weird silicone-y feeling!

    Beekeyper - Latest - NARS Must-Haves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's really nice :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  16. These look great, I love how you styled them on the pretty plates
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase
    http://gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes!! I loved the Hylamide blur, it made me feel like a photoshopped version of myself and I am all about that life haha!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I need photoshopping haha

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  19. Incredible items! They seem promising, will have to try!

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This sounds great! Never heard of the brand and will have a look at their web site. I'm verry interested on the transparent fondation sound to be great, too bad you didn't give is a try picture ;-) . Nice beauty reviews!
    Have a great week - Vettae from My Pretty Bazar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I just looked normal with it on :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  21. Never tried these products! Great post x <3

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great post! All of these products are new to me.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really like your new beauty products, especially this secret scent box is interesting idea! :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Definitely never heard of a transparent foundation before! It sounds like it could be a bit of a fad, but I do love a light coverage so it might be worth checking out. I also love the perfume testers. It's so nice to be able to switch up scents regularly.

    Lisa | farawaylisamae.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The foundation is supposed to be worn with normal foundation for photography :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  25. I love the packaging! x
    http://www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love reading posts like these, seeing what is new out makes me so inspired to try new products!

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Okay, that transparent foundation sounds SO cool! Perfect for days when you don't want to wear real makeup, or are going for a low-key look. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's a really good idea :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  28. I have read tons of amazing reviews on the brand Hylamide and it's no surprise that you had great experience with them too. I think the HA Blur is very similar to Indeed Lab Nanoblur? At least the concept is very similar.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried Indeed Lab Nanoblur but it sounds interesting :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  29. Translucent foundation sounds so so weird! Never heard of anything like it! I have seen a lot of Hylamide products pop up lately, so intrigued xx

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig