Thursday, 7 July 2016

Car Makeup? | Collistar Ti Amo 500 Strobing



Hello Everyone,

Today I'm sharing with you an unusual find - makeup with a car theme.




Now I know what you're thinking, there's probably many thoughts we both share here, such as "Why? How? What?" Well my friends, I'm about to tell you.

Collistar are an Italian skincare and makeup brand that have recently hit our shores with their often quirky makeup packaging and luxe look skincare items. One part of their impressively sized collection that intrigued me was this strobing mini makeup palette because of three main reasons:


  1. I've never heard of Collistar and so I've not read any reviews or seen this product before.
  2. The pink colour pulled me in because I'm so basic.
  3. It was in collaboration with car brand Fiat and that is unusual enough to warrant a purchase. 



So was it worth the spends? I picked the Collistar Ti Amo 500 Strobing Look in Pink from Feel Unique on a whim (yeah it's been a while since I did that) but I've been pleasantly surprised, I've been enjoying using this as a one palette day look but it also works really well swirled together for a pretty highlighting blush.


Swatches



Overall I'm pretty pleased I picked this up, it is definitely an item for a makeup collector like me :)

Have you tried anything from Collistar?

Are you likely to try the Collistar Ti Amo 500 Strobing Look in Pink anytime soon?

Rosy xx

SHARE:

32 comments

  1. This is an interesting makeup product you picked up! The color looks gorgeous though so I am glad it ended up being a pleasant surprise for you! I love it when you randomly pick up a makeup product and it ends up being good!

    ~Crissy
    www.whimsicalfawn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really pleased with how it turned out :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  2. I have heard of the brand before but personally never tried anything from them. I am a self confessed highlighter addict though so this is sooooo appealing to me.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it, it looks really beautiful on the skin :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  3. Collab with Fiat.. interesting! The shades actually look pretty though and I'm a bit of a highlighting fiend - thanks for sharing!

    www.Barely There Beauty.com | British Beauty & Lifestyle blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful shade and such an odd/cool idea to partner up with cars! x

    https://57-days.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/22-reasons-to-thank-my-friends.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I can't tell if it is a good idea or a weird idea haha

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  5. Sounds great! I'd love to try that! Thanks for sharing beautiful
    xoxo

    http://www.myinfinitystyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours of this, they are so summery and I am sure they are a great highlighter!

    Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're lovely all together :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  7. Wow what gorgeous colours and a gorgeous design! Think I'd buy just for the aesthetics! :) x

    Liv | Ramblings of a Makeup Lover

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must admit, not being a car girl myself means it would never draw me to a product but I absolutely love the look of that blusher bronze, such pretty shades!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a car girl myself but the prettiness of this drew me in :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  9. This looks really pretty, the colours are lovely. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a goodie for sure. I love the shade a lot.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. This actually looks beautiful and 5 shades from the little pan, that's amazing!

    corrie | corriearnold.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's so compact :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  12. I've not heard of this brand before but srsly how cute is this? I would NOT want to use this. It can sit on my dressing table looking all pretty!

    www.fashionicide.com
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was devastated when I smooshed the colours together haha

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  13. I loved this since I saw it on Instagram! It's so so cute! I haven't seen this brand before either, definitely need to check them out xx

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's worth a look, I've been loving this :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  14. I am always looking for new highlighters so this sounds great .
    BEAUTETUDE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give this one a go :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  15. I haven't heard of the brand befor but it Looks like a great brand ,lovely shades too, the car detail looks cool . Thanks for reviewing .


    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've never heard of this brand but it looks nice!
    JennyLovesBeauty♥

    ReplyDelete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig