Monday, 27 June 2016

What's New For Benefit Brows



Hi Everyone!

Hope the weather is treating you all better than where I am, it's apparently still bleak mid winter in Scotland.

Anyway, moving on from my very British weather rant there, let's talk about why we are really here.

Brows.



It's no secret that Benefit dominate the industry where brows are concerned, they've been helping us transform our brows for years now with the only makeup counter you can visit that shapes your brows as well as offers you top of the range brow products, but ladies and gents, hold on to your hats because shit just got real Benefit have released a plethora of new and exciting brow products.


Brows are having a major moment right now, last year was all about the smokey eye but now everybody wants an Instagram brow (sorry Wayne Goss but it's true), but true to Benefit style, they know that not one size fits all and so they've released products for strong brows, natural brows, barely there brows... if you want it, they can help you get it.



In with the new products you'll find some of your old favourites too (such as Brow Zings and Gimme Brow) but they're now housed in sleek new packaging to slip into the brow collection.

One of the most exciting new releases for me in the Benefit Brow Collection has to be Ka-Brow which is a cream/gel pot that comes with a little eyebrow brush (heads up, think Anastasia of Beverly Hills Brow Pomade Dupe), it really looks fantastic when applied (yep I had my brows done) and you can vary how much you use to get a fuller or more natural feel, make sure you give it a try.

I have two of the new products sitting happily in my daily wear bag right now.

Precisely, My Brow Pencil (Which features a spoolie hidden in the end)





And I also have 3D BrowTones which is a really exciting idea, it is a brow highlighter to add a bit of depth to your overall brow look,




Benefit Brows know that colour is key and so they've added more colours to their range, you now have six shades to choose from to make sure you get the closest match for you.

Have you tried any of these products? I'm loving the ones I have so I'd be interested to hear your experiences.

Rosy xx
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. The new brow range looks amazing, I've always loved Gimme Brow but the new Precisely, My Brow Pencil looks so good, really want to try that!

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been using it quite a bit I really like it :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  2. Not tried any of the products but they look amazing! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been loving the ones I've tried :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  3. Benefit is dominating the brow game right now... So many products to choose from!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, you should definitely go to try them.

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  4. I've never used these products before, but definitely, Benefit has a lot of amazing product to brow-care in its offer, these ones look great as well :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a go if you ever get chance :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  5. I literally just saw this on the Ulta home page so then when I saw your post I was thinking "I must know more!" Thank for you for this review. I love the packaging because it looks so intricate and intense but if it does the job right that's what matters. I honestly haven't tried it but thanks for this.

    Single Vegas Girl
    http://singlevegasgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get a look at these in person if you can, they're really nice :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  6. I haven't tried these before, but sure looks good. Thanks for sharing.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot get enough of these brow products doing the blogging rounds at the minute. They are SO beautiful and there's sooooooo many items to chose from! I wouldn't even know where to start!!

    Katie xx ¦ ♥ La Coco Noire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give them a try if you get the opportunity :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  8. I know I am in the minority but I dislike the new packaging. It just seems so young and cartoony and I wish they would have gone the sleek, chic way instead. :-(

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's a shame, I quite liked the new look myself but I can see what you mean.

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  9. I want to try them all! I tried the Goof Proof that came with Elle and loved it. I think I'd like to try the Brow Zing, I haven't used a brow product like this.

    corrie | corriearnold.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried the same Goof Proof with Elle :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  10. Ah jealous you got the 3D Brow Tones too, that's on my list along with Gimme Brow to try out! I'm still trying to get used to my Precisely pencil xx

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still getting used to it too, I really like the Brow Tones, I'm still trying not to go overboard though :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig