Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Melty Box from Imperial Candles | Subscription Box



Hello Everyone,

Today I'm talking about a new subscription box I've discovered - Melty Box, a soy wax tart box with 9 Melties that last for up to 20 hours each which sounds fantastic right? But what if I told you that each Melty is highly scented and inside one of them is a Jewel worth up to £2000 in either Stirling Silver, White or Yellow Gold? I know right!
Heads up, You can pick if you want a necklace, ring or earrings which is handy because I don't have pierced ears and I was worried I'd get a jewel that wouldn't be of use to me so I was happy to be able to pick a necklace.

Melty Box Review

Melty Box Review

The box itself is cute as hell and comes beautifully packaged with your 9 Melties sitting inside, the first thing I noticed when I opened the box was the smell, it was beautiful, one thing I hate about some candles is the false scent you get, I really can't describe it any other way than just really fake but I was really happy to find that all of these wax melts had gorgeous scents that are pleasant to keep coming back to (and you all know I'd tell you if they weren't!).

Melty Box Review

Melty Box Review

If you've never used a wax melt before, it is actually really simple, you just pop them on top of an oil burner and pop a tea light in, boom! Bob's your Uncle.



Melty Box costs £20 a month but if you buy in bulk that drops to £19.50 a box for three months or £19 a month if you go for a six month scent fest, but I have a little discount code for anyone who is interested: sparklesoflight76 will get you 15% off at the checkout (No I'm not on commission so don't worry, you're not paying my wages).
Also, I may have forgot to mention that one box a month contains a Jewel worth £3000 or an iPad Air.

My personal favourite part of this box though is that it is animal friendly and additive free.

Here's what I found inside my wax melt:

Melty Box Review


Have you ever tried a subscription box like this? Would you pick up Melty Box?

Rosy xx




*PR Sample
SHARE:

32 comments

  1. What a lovely subscription for candle lovers!
    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks such a great subscription box but I just don't burn candles enough to make it worth my while unfortunately. Such a shame as I'm seriously intrigued to see how these would compare to say Yankee Candles? What's your opinion on them - as good? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're just as good in my opinion, they're really highly scented :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  3. I love candles and I think I'm gonna have to look into this!

    www.57-days.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah thats so amazing! I'd never have thought there would have been a candle subscription box! It looks gorgeous, I wouldn't want to burn them! That would be such a beautiful gift for someone :)

    Katie // Words By Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I felt pretty guilty breaking into the box and burning them haha

      Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

      Delete
  5. This is so strange, I've just reviewed a Wax Melt subscription box from Flamingo Candles and I had no idea that others existed out there! I really love how you get a piece of jewellery in this one too! I think this would make such a lovely gift!

    Becki, xo
    beautyandthebrunette.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great subscription box! The necklace is beautiful too!

    http://hungrycaramella.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pretty necklace isn't it :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  7. That's a great subscription box! The necklace is beautiful too!

    http://hungrycaramella.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. 20 hours sounds really good and means it can last you for long. The necklace you got is so lovely.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That necklace is gorgeous! Interesting post :)
    xoxo

    http://www.myinfinitystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely box, enjoy the goodies!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've been loving it

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  11. Sounds like great box with candles, I haven't heard about brand before, but it's great that you can find in your box jewlery worth many pounds ;)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I rarely use subscription boxes and I rarely use candles either!. But it's so cool that they include a necklace in one of the candles! Woah <3

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah it's a shame you're not into candles, it's probably not the box for you then.

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  13. This sounds so good for candle addicts like me!

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is perfect for candle lovers :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  14. I feel like this is one of those things that I just need to get my hands on especially since i'm addicted to candles! I'll be looking into getting one of these soon :)

    http://lsbyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg I love the concept of these! Is it weird I haven't owned a single melt? I feel like I'm missing out! The necklace is super pretty xx

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These were my first melts, I really like them :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  16. This is so cool. I love the whole concept of getting new wax melts in the post, but it's even better when it comes with a piece of jewelry. The fact that you could get a super expensive one is even better!

    Lisa | farawaylisamae.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's really exciting :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig