Thursday, 23 June 2016

Edinburgh Spa in the City 2016 | 2nd and 3rd July



Hello Everyone,

Today I'm sharing something exciting for all you lucky people within reach of the gorgeous city that is Edinburgh.

Spa in the City is now onto it's 9th year of transforming St Andrew's Square Garden in Edinburgh into Edinburgh's biggest free health and beauty festival.


This year features a boho feel with new attractions such as a yoga in the gardens session hosted by fitness brand Luluemon, there will also be mindful meditation classes and gorgeous chocolate and tea tasting from The East India Company (heads up, don't miss this, I've tried some of their teas and chocolates and they're bloody fantastic!) 
For those of you wanting something a little more adventurous there is cocktail classes from Element (who again, I know from experience are amazing).

For those for you who are in it for the beauty, there will be ticketed masterclasses from Jamie Genevieve (google her, she is amazing!) 
Those of you in charge of kiddies that weekend aren't left out either as there will be face painting for the little ones in your tribe so make sure you bring them too.


Expect to see some of your favourite brands including, Harvey Nichols, NYX Cosmetics, John Lewis, Boots, Jenners, Debenhams, Toni and Guy, Neal's Yard Remedies, Sasssoon Salon, Superdrug and Lush.

So if this sounds like something you'd be interested in then get yourself up (or down) to Edinburgh on the 2nd and 3rd of July.

Oh and a final note, this not sponsored.

So let me know if you're interested or if you already know you're going.

Speak Soon

Rosy xx


SHARE:

22 comments

  1. I bloody love Edinburgh so it would be so amazing to go to this (I can't, I'm away, boo!) Can we just bring this to London please? Sounds so much fun!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edinburgh is a beautiful city, I had to move closer to it :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  2. Gosh, I wish I live nearby and I will definitely attend alas, I am far away in Canada. :-(

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'd love to visit Canada one day

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  3. Wow, amazing festival , wish I was there to share in the experience. I like the Boho theme.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a shame you cant go :(

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  4. Really happy you enjoyed the Blogger Launch last weekend it was brilliant and I loved the Tea & Chocolate Tasting at The East Indian Company! I'm planning on going the weekend but might just go for the Saturday but depends how I feel! :) x


    Jenny | Krystel Couture + Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good, I can't go this weekend afterall I'm gutted :(

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  5. Ah it sounds like so much fun! I love Jamie, she's amazing xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds so fun! Hope they bring this to other countries, as well.

    xx, Richel Goes Places

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be excellent :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Me too, it's definitely one of the draws for me

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  8. This festival sounds so nice! I would love to attend but unfortunately I live in a different country!

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's a shame but I'm sure they'll have great thhings happening wherever you are too :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  9. I love their new photos and rebrand of this for 2016, I was away on holiday for the event but definitely want to check it out once it's up and running!

    The Little Things | Louise x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rebrand is gorgeous, I love the colours :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  10. I didn't even know this existed! It sounds amazing! I love Jamie Genevieve! xx

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should go if you get chance :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  11. This sounds sooo cute. New York needs this :)
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig