Friday, 3 June 2016

A Little Luxury - The Kate Middleton


Hello Everyone,

Today I'm talking about treating yourself, we all know we deserve it now and then but often (in my case anyway) I'll watch a product for months, years even and still not take the plunge.

The types of products I watch for all eternity tend to me luxurious products, just that little bit out of my price range but close enough to be a reality, the dream team if you will.

Well my friends you know how this story goes, I've obviously been shopping again, I will be eating cheese on toast for the rest of the month but oh, it was worth it!

Kate Middleton

Laura Mercier, the brand name itself makes me feel a little bit special, like - That's right, I'm wearing Laura Mercier Body Crème because I am Beyoncé, ok?

So what is so special about this particular Body Crème in comparison with all the other body products out there? Well, to be honest, everything! I put this on in the morning after my bath and I can still smell it at bed time, the scent is luxurious and although sweet, there's nothing fake or nasty about it (which I have found with a huge amount of other body butters) and for me, there's nothing as long lasting or beautifully scented that I have tried - EVER.

Kate Middleton

Another thing I absolutely love about the Laura Mercier Body Crème is just how thick it is, none of this running all over drippy shizz, Laura Mercier has given us the real deal, thick cream to dot around your body that sinks in within seconds, no sticky after feel, no standing around waiting to dry, no screaming at your cat to back the hell up because you're going to get stuck to her... Just me? 

Kate Middleton

So yes, I spent a small fortune on what is essentially a body butter but, Oh Laura Mercier Body Crème, you're so much more than a body butter, you're luxury and class, you're accessible enough to aspire to but you're just out of reach enough to be truly special and so to me, you're the Kate Middleton of body care.

Do you need it? Technically no, Can you live without it? Probably yes...

But would you want to?

If any of you have used this yourself let me know, What is your Kate Middleton of body care?

Rosy xx
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I absolutely hate it when my body cream is drippy ..ughh. Glad to know this one is thick enough. The smell sounds like its long lasting . Thanks for sharing your experience.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so gorgeous, definitely worth the splurge :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  2. I've never tried this but I think after reading this post I need to add it to my "wish list" - it sounds like something I need (...want). I love the more creamy body butters there's something so much better about them!

    Maddie x | thatplacecalledhere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There really is :)

      Let me know if you pick this up

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  3. Loved this post, thanks for sharing, I dont like it either when a body cream runs to me it doesnt work as well as the thick ones.
    My fav bosy cream is the cetaphil bosy cream, i am yet to find one to compete with it i am especially wanting one with a great smell
    have a great weekend
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried that one, I love a good smelling cream :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  4. This sounds like a gorgeous cream! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I know how you feel. There are product I'm lusting after but I know that I can't have, at leas not all at once. This Laura Mercier Body Crème is actually on my wish list and I hope that one day I can buy it myself. Especially after reading your positive review. It's like you've mentioned yourself, we don't "need" it, but oh boy we do want it!

    Dash Xx | Mode Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's definitely worth splurging on that's for sure :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  6. Ah that sounds absolutely delightful! I love it when scents last all day, it makes you feel like you've just stepped out of the bath! xxx
    Lucy @ La Lingua | Food, Travel, Italy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I hate it when you find a gorgeous smelling body cream and the smell is gone within an hour.

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  7. I am surprised that the Beyhive isn't here swarming you right now! This is great to know about though. Way to treat yourself! (:

    Single Vegas Girl
    http://singlevegasgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha there has been an influx of bees lately x

      Delete
  8. I love Laura Mercier makeup range so I'm sure the body care range is just as good! I think it's nice to treat yourself and pamper your skin sometimes :) I'm really boring though and use E45!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love treating myself now and then :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig