Thursday, 12 May 2016

Benefit Cheekathon Limited Edition Palette


Hello Everyone!

Today I have a little beauty post to share with you all that I'm really excited about, the Benefit Cheekathon Palette which is Limited Edition and only available at the House of Fraser.

I first saw images of this palette popping up on my Instagram (my Insta name is SparklesofLight by the way *plug plug plug*) and I knew she had to be mine.








Now confession time, I used this palette before I photographed it, I know I know, bad blogger but come on, I'm only human and the excitement was too much.

I've wanted to try Benefit Hoola, Coralista and Rockateur for ages, they've all been on my 'To Buy' list for a while but I had never got round to it, and thank god for that because now I have them all in a nice little palette with the addition of Dallas and Dandelion too (which by the way are effin gorgeous too) but the best bit? Single pan blushes and bronzers by Benefit are around £23.50 each... this Cheekathon kit has 5 full sized, yes that's full sized (and one more time, FULL SIZED) blushes and bronzers for the total of £44.50, I mean seriously, it would be rude not to right?


One of the things I love about Benefit products is the cute little tips and tricks they include within the packaging and this palette is no different, inside Cheekathon is a pretty little booklet helping you learn to use your Cheekathon Palette so this would make a nice gift for someone just getting into makeup or someone makeup obsessed like me (cheers Benefit).

Dandelion Hoola Rockateur Coralista Dallas

The swatches speak for themselves, pigmented, beautiful and varied.

So to sum up because bullet points can be easier than paragraphs:
  • Benefit Cheekathon Palette - Limited Edition 
  • Available exclusively at House of Fraser
  • FULL SIZED BLUSHES AND BRONZERS
  • £44.50
So are you picking up this palette? If you are, be quick because I predict an earthquake up in here a sell out.

See you all soon

Rosy xx



SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I love this, it's so lovely and such good value x
    Laurzrah 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty isn't it :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  2. I am so excited to try this beaut out, every colour is right up my street and benefit's formulations are always gorgeous!!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not tried a lot from benefit but there's a few staples now (erase paste is my god)

      Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

      Delete
  3. Oh I know Benefit has got such gorgeous cheek colours but I feel like I shouldn't use buy this, simply because Benefit isn't cruelty free. Oh well...but the colours! *cries*

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know they weren't cruelty free :(

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  4. This looks so good. I love all of the colours. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really pretty aren't they :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  6. I love this! Nice swatches, thank you! I'm all out of Hoola.. I reckon that's a good enough excuse to buy it, right?!

    Beekeyper - Latest post - 6 step guide to swoon-worthy skin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha there's always an excuse to buy (I'm definitely an enabler)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  7. All gorgeous colours. I've been tempted for a while as I've wanted to pick up Coralista and Rockateur numerous times and haven't done so yet!

    Rebecca | morerebe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's pretty much perfect reason to go for it, the price of those two alone could get you this whole palette :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig