Sunday, 24 April 2016

Hair Care Lately | Morocco Moisture Rich



Hello Everyone,

So as anyone who read my previous post will know, I'm recovering from a nasty case of Pneumonia and so reviews of beauty products have been pretty sparse around here as I've been too ill to be trying products (yes woe is me, get out your violins) but one thing I have been doing is washing and caring for my hair (thank goodness right?) so I thought I'd share with you the products I have been using lately.



Argan Oil is rapidly becoming a buzz word in the beauty community, we are all catching on to the benefits of using this centuries old beauty treatment to add moisture, smoothness, softness and shine to our glorious manes. Argan Oil is infused with vitamin E and anti-oxidants

When I heard about Natural World and their Argan Oil of Morocco range, I was eager to give it a go as having pretty long hair can mean my locks sometimes appear a bit lackluster and in need of a good treatment so the fact that Natural World have made this affordable range (£11.17 for all three) and also offer 95% natural ingredients, I was sold.

That was a month ago and as I've said, I have been pretty ill during this whole trial but one thing that hasn't suffered is my hair, I've noticed my hair has been less prone to tangles than usual and I have been told several times this month that my hair is looking good so I'm taking that as a big thumbs up!

Scent wise there isn't much smell, that'll possibly be down to the natural ingredients so if you hate perfumed hair products then this will be a one for you, personally I do quite like a bit of scent in a product but I'm not turned off by no smell by any means.

Overall this has been a great product trial and one I'm glad I was able to partake in due to my recent ill health.

Natural World is available from beautyandthebunch.com along with several other tempting items (Brazilian Keratin or Chia Seed shampoo anyone?) so I urge you to check it out.

Have you any hair recommendations? (Apart from cut it all off which I have been seriously considering lately.)

Speak to you all soon and hope you've all had a lovely week,

Rosy xx




*PR Sample
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. Ah I hope you feel better soon my love! Sending massive love and hugs of good health your way!

    £11.17 for all three is such a bargain! I cut all my hair off about 2 years ago and not to push you one way or the other...but I've never looked back! Although you're hair is BEAUTIFUL as it is already!

    💛💛 Katie. xx LaCocoNoire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'd definitely like to cut it off but I'm also worried I'd regret it but I know the style I want if I do take the plunge :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  2. Ooh these look lovely and would be perfect for my bleached, heat styled hair as it needs all the moisture it can get! Hope you are well on the road to recovery. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hair is really lacking moisture from a lack of proper styling and care, I always forget my hair!

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  3. I've used Moroccan Argan Oil when my hair was exceptionally long. It was great to soften my hair, so I might have to pick it up again soon. Hope you're feeling better, get well soon <3

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first time using any Argan Oil at all, I wish I had tried earlier.

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  4. Your blog is so lovely! I'm very sorry to hear you haven't been well, I hope you feel better soon <3 this looks like such a lovely range and I can't believe I haven't heard of it, I will check out the site you recommended! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth, let me know if you pick up anything from the range :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  5. Hi! I hope you feel better now, pneumonia can be very nasty :(
    Love your post, I love creams and makeup, thats my job!
    Would you like to follow each other? in G+ and Bloglovin?
    Let me know with a comment on my blog so I follow you :)
    xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm feeling a bit better :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  6. I always hear great things about Moroccan oils and coconut oils..it seems like the more natural the better!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely love natural things when it comes to beauty :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  7. I am all about the moroccan and argan oils so I'm not surprised you love this range hun. I've never heard of it either so definitely need to check it out. Hope you're feeling better!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely going to start using more oils to take care of my locks now :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  8. Going to check it out and thanks for the review.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you pick anything up :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  9. What a wonderful review, very well said.

    Love, Fads

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful review, very well said.

    Love, Fads

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your post :-)
    xoxo
    sissihope.blogspot.ch
    INSTAGRAM: sissihope

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’m in love! This is so beautiful. Hope you have an amazing new week!

    Style For Mankind
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  13. I seriously buy everything that says argan oil on it ☺ I recommend using coconut oil
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just bought some coconut oil too :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig