Tuesday, 1 December 2015

My Secret Confidence Weapon | Clara Olivia



Confidence,

We all know by now that confidence is key in life, it is an effective tool for snagging that hot date, for wowing your peers in a presentation, bagging that job you really really want and - most importantly - knowing (and I mean really knowing) that you are something special, you are worthy and you are more than capable of tackling anything that comes your way because inner confidence brings you that outlook on life.

If you're a terribly shy person, confidence can seem like it is for those other people, the ones with the shiny hair and self-assured smiles but trust me when I say, we can all become one of those sunny people, it just takes a little positive thinking.

For me, positive thinking starts from feeling great and I feel at my best when I am wearing an outfit I love, but people seem to forget that underneath that outfit you're going to have underwear (unless going comando is what makes you feel confident and if that's the case, respect to you girl you keep doing your thing).
Underwear can essentially make or break your outfit, a badly fitting bra and a tight t-shirt can leave you looking a dress size or two bigger than you are and, worse that that, it has you constantly picking and prodding at yourself trying to get yourself back into your bra all day (been there done that) and the same goes for your bottoms... let's leave that there shall we?
Good underwear however, can make you feel great, it fits well, it holds you up where you need it and the material feels lovely against your skin. I find I hold myself differently when I am wearing better quality underwear and yes, I am more confident.






Clara Olivia make some stunning Lingerie for women with B-K cup sizes, I have the Freya Patsy set and it is wonderful, the fabric feels luxurious against my skin and is super comfortable to wear which means I instantly get a confidence boost from putting them on.
The bra supports me well with accurate sizing (I once paid the price of my mortgage for an underwear set and the sizing was so off I had to pretty much hammer myself into that bra!) so there's been no uncomfortable shimmying about or labels digging in here.
The briefs also fit well, no digging in, riding up or awkward public readjusting (you know you've done this, you know everyone saw, you didn't care because the relief was worth the shame).
Clara Olivia also offer swimwear, shapewear, sports bras and even nursing bras that are actually pretty!

There's a few items I have my eye on on their site - their strapless numbers are calling me - and I'm really impressed by what I have tried.

If you decide to place an order online at Clara Olivia use the discount code ROSY15 to get 15% off your order.

Have you got any confidence tricks to share?

Rosy xx



*Contains PR Samples
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I have and and love this bra! It's almost always my go to bra, every single Freya bra fits me so perfectly! Lovely post.. xx

    Jessica Ann ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Bra twins! It is really nice and such a perfect fit :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  2. These are lovely! Must invest in some lovely underwear soon I think. It's a good treat :)
    ★ | Jas Poole Blog | ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I used to buy pretty underwear all the time but lately I've blown it all on books and makeup haha

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  3. Oh I absolutely love this set, so so pretty and feminine!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, not used to sharing my undies in public though ;)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  4. I looove cute lingerie and this is really cute♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love cute Lingerie too :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  5. I always forget to treat myself to nice underwear. I'm an inbetweeny bra size so never find the perfect one. I had a CO bikini and loved it though xx

    Tamz || www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always buy outer wear and neglect the underneath too haha

      Rosy xx

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig