Friday, 11 December 2015

Away for a Day (Or Three... But That Didn't Rhyme)



Hello Everyone,

For those of you who weren't in the know, I recently went on my travels Daaahn Saaaaf (that's down south to anyone not doing a crappy fake accent) for a wedding, the weather was certainly a lot warmer than I've been experiencing in Scotland, in fact it was positively tropical!

While I was there I hired a holiday cottage and made a couple of days of it, exploring  the area and switching off (well almost).

One of the days was spent shopping in the big smoke so I took the opportunity to have a couple of outfit shots before I had to make the 30 mile journey to the train station.




Although I was in high spirits I still managed to look thoroughly miserable in these pictures.




But of course there was time to casually stop and tie my shoes.





So that's it, pretty basic and casual, with muddy boots and jeans a size too big (thanks Primark!)

What I Wore:

Shirt - New Look | Jeans - Primark | Boots - New Look *Similar | Head Scarf - Vintage | Watch - Vintage | Bag - TK Maxx | Necklace - European Market

Hope you enjoyed this spontaneous outfit post.

Rosy xx
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. I LOVE stayaways! The UK is such a stunning little place, I've decided to travel all over it next year.

    P.S. You are a total BABE. And I'm really diggin' that necklace. Oof.

    xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)

      The UK is gorgeous, I have loads of places planned to visit next year :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  2. Woo I love a good UK trip, except I do the opposite and head up to Scotland! I love the outfit, those boots are awesome! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I live in Scotland so I hear south haha

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  3. Love this outfit! The necklace is gorgeous :) Hope you had a great time! xx
    Chasing Belle 23

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I do really like the necklace :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  4. Great you made some time to stay and explore, I try to do the same whenever I need to travel anyway. Makes everything so much more relaxed and enjoyable.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, I hate travelling without a bit of fun sight seeing :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  5. I'm loving the head scarf - it really does pull the outfit together!

    Holly
    www.thekittyluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've not worn a head scarf in ages before this

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  6. Just found your blog through Kathryn's page (Chapters of Kat) & yay to that :) You look gorgeous, loved your 'fake accent' & hope you have a fun trip! Have a great time away :)
    p.s. Will definitely follow you right away, girlie!
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'll be checking you out too after this reply :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  7. I love a good oversized shirt! Simple, elegant and super comfy. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I love feeling comfy rather than squeezed in :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  8. That outfit is so nice. I wish I had the flair to wear a head scarf. I tried and looks like my nan. Haha. I do love those boots too. x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfit! I really wish I had the guts to even try and pull off a head scarf/band. Looking 14 at the age of 22 doesn't allow me to do that well! Hope you had a lovely time :)
    Aimee X aimeeandlucas.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig