Saturday, 7 November 2015

Two Videos, Two Channels, Two Subjects | Beauty and Books



Hi Everyone,

For those of you who aren't aware, I run two YouTube channels, one is a BookTube channel, with book hauls and reviews, and the other is a Fashion and Beauty channel filled with all the things you'd expect to see there (rants and raves, advice, hauls, honest reviews).

Currently my filming set up isn't the best - I'm saving for a Canon with a film function as currently I have a Canon that only takes pictures but when the time arrives to buy myself a nice new camera I will be laughing (like this: mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha) *ahem*

Till that time please feel free to give me a little support and view one or both of my channels, if you subscribe I'll be extra happy and you will be my new best friend *holding hand emojis*

So without further ado:

Beauty and Fashion:


And my Booktube:



Lemme know if you stop by - I could seriously use the love.

Rosy xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig