Sunday, 29 November 2015

Soap and Glory Christmas



Hello Everyone,

It's that time again, Christmas!!! Now I know many of you will be bah humbugging it up, sipping a pumpkin spiced latte with silent disdain radiating from your eyes, but for the rest of us, it's time to get your Slade (circa 1973) mirrored hat on, scream "IT'S CHRISTMAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS" as you pour yourself another mulled wine (no one is judging girl!) and start planning your Christmas gifts.

Heads up - Soap and Glory have you covered.



The Soap and Glory Christmas range is - without exception - amazing. 
Being a huge fan of Soap and Glory it is so great shock that I was excited to try out some of these gift sets.

As expected from Soap and Glory, all the products are fantastic and the pink retro designs are a personal favourite of mine and look gorgeous scattered around my bathroom.

So what's in the box I hear you cry? Well let's start with Time To Pink:



Time To Pink features a 'Love at First Blush' Shimmer Powder. I have wanted to get my hands on one of Soap and Glory's powders for a long time and I want disappointed, lovely pigmentation and a healthy glow in one sweep, as the name suggests, it really is Love at First Blush for me.
Time to pink also Features a Sexy Mother Pucker lip gloss in the shade 'Candy Gloss', a nail polish in the shade 'Pink Glaze' and an 'Original Pink' rollerball fragrance (which smells just like the Righteous Butter)
You also get a really cute, sparkly cosmetics case with pretty pink and white lining inside to keep everything in one place.
This is a lovely set and would be a perfect introduction to the Soap and Glory cosmetics range if you're more familiar with the Bath and Body products.

The second set I have is The Zest a Girl Can Get:





 If you're a fan of the Soap and Glory 'Sugar Crush' range then stop what you are doing right now and go buy The Zest a Girl Can Get.
Featuring a bottle of the brown sugar and lime scented body wash (a personal long term favourite of mine), a body cream of the same scent, a sweet lime and vanilla body spray and a cuddly toy rubber duck! (for those of you too young to get my generation game reference there, don't dare tell me I'm old).
I can't get enough of these scents which are fresh and sweet at the same time, and let's take a moment to tip our hats to the sparkly lid on this gift set, fan-tastic.

Finally I tried out a Soap and Glory Kissmas Cracker:


The Kissmas Cracker contains a Sexy Mother Pucker lip gloss in the shade 'Rose and Shine'.
I love these plumping lip glosses, they tingle without hurting and plump your lips into a Hollywood pout which we all want thanks to a certain Kylie Jenner running all around the place with her perfect... well everything to be honest but whilst I'll never be that fabulous, voluptous lips are a step in the right direction!

So these are the three sets I have tried but there's loads of others to get your hands on, I'm going to be making a little Christmas wish list/gift guide next week featuring more of Soap and Glory's amazing Christmas releases, but while you wait, if you decide to grab some of these, don't forget that Boots does a '3 for 2' offer on 1000's of their gifts this Christmas so really... it would be rude not to ;)

Have you bought any Soap and Glory sets? I'm going shopping next week for more so if you have any recommendations, do leave them below.

Rosy xx





*Contains PR Samples
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. These sets look so great! Perfect for Christmas time gifting (and gifting to yourself!) x Carly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I've totally been gifting myself haha

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  2. Love the sugar crush set they smell amazing xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one of my top Soap and Glory scents :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  3. i always hear good things about their products, wish we had them here!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I forget sometimes they're not available everywhere

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  4. I have to totally agree with the Soap and glory love at christmas. There sets are always incredible (I always go crazy in the boxing day sales and keep them piled up for all year round). Need to get my hands on the sugar crush set though, smells delish!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm usually all over them on the Boxing Day sales too :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  5. Oh goodness, the Time to Pink is definitely going on my wishlist! Thank you so much for telling me about it, I'm honestly not sure if I can wait til Christmas xD xx

    elizabeth | ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get it I've been loving it.

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  6. I popped into Boots recently and I couldn't believe the amount of different S&G gift sets that were available! They look so good this year, I'm trying to think of someone that I can buy one for! Love the sound of the Time to Pink one! Great post x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's so many of them isn't there? I have a few more on my list

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  7. The "Love at First Blush" powder looks amazing, great post lovely!

    Holly
    www.thekittyluxe.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig