Monday, 2 November 2015

Living on a Farm | Comfy Loungewear



Hi Everyone,

Today I must warn you, all of these pictures had been taken at dawn and then after a hard day of animal work - read as poor lighting and no makeup but I wanted to keep this post real to what I was really doing, so disclaimer aside, let us begin.

Living on a farm can be hard work, with tractors sometimes working round the clock, pests to watch for (spotted a rat? battle stations!!!), animals to look after and general hard work (I built a chicken run the other day and 7 hours straight of digging into stones took its toll a bit I tell you!)
All of this means that when it is time to have downtime, I either go shopping (hey all those palettes and pretty shirts wont buy themselves!) or I collapse into a pile with a book and a cuppa (and I have my own Book Reviews channel on YouTube if you didn't know....) and a pair of really really comfy pajamas.

Pajamas for me have to be snug but I also prefer them to be able to be stepped out in because when I wake up in the morning, the first thing I have to do is let the animals out, and that is before a cup of tea and so ain't nobody getting dressed for that!




Note that "Get That Camera Out Of My Face!!!" face, while I remember that I actually asked to be photographed as I collect animal feed.

Luckily for me and my endless pajama quest, Jimmi Jamms offered to send me a Signature Hoodie (Which saves my life in my early morning nip outs because I have bumped into far too many neighbours walking dogs in the fields while I'm in cringy pajamas in the past, least now I'm stylish!)

They also sent me a Heritage Set to try out too, and what better time to try than during my post hard work slump.

Spot the grubby socks - keeping it a little too real here!



So what can I say about Jimmi Jamms? Well to be honest, they fit like a glove, I feel comfy and relaxed and able to crack on with some serious relaxation before time comes to start again but for that hour or so of chilling, I'm in a land of bliss.
They're also extremely soft and breathable which means you're not sweating up a storm while trashing around in bed trying to get that comfy spot (just me?) and so for me, they're a win.

Jimmi Jamms have a lovely range, They also do a Cuddle Blanket, oh yeah, it just got real!

Have you heard of Jimmi Jamms?

How do you relax?

Rosy xx

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I practically live in my pyjamas so I know how comfortable they have to be! These look gorgeous :)

    Viva Epernay ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a total Pajama addict I can't get enough! I buy new pairs constantly haha

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  2. Ahh these look great! I'm a total pyjama addict too, theres nothing I love more than coming home after a long day at work having a long hot shower and changing straight into PJs :)




    we are dannah | australian lifestyle and travel blog


    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree it just makes you relax instantly!

      Rosy x

      Delete
  3. I've never heard of these before, but loved the packaging you posted on Instagram! I live in pj's so I love having nice pairs! Really like the look of these! x

    Tamz // http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging was super cute wasn't it :)

      Rosy x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. They are, I had a hard job getting back into real clothes after wearing these haha

      Rosy x

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig