Thursday, 12 November 2015

Current Skincare Routine



Hello Everyone!

Today I thought I'd post an updated skincare routine as I have been asked a couple of times which products I'm currently using and it does change now and then so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to keep everyone in the loop (totally got images of De Niro in meet the parents with his circle of trust here).



Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser - I have tried so many cleansers but I usually come back to one of three, Liz Earle, Emma Hardie and Neal's Yard Wild Rose Beauty Balm.
Liz Earle does it well, the smell it great, the product is fantastic and my skin is happy - job done.

On a side note I prefer to buy my Liz Earle cleanser at Feel Unique because they have free UK delivery on orders over £10 and often have offers on which can mean you save a few pounds - just a little heads up there - and no, I'm not being paid to say this.

Liz Earle Skin Tonic - My favourite toner and a bottle this size lasts for all eternity (disclaimer: that is an exaggeration but it does last ages!)

Natural Acne Treatment Cream* - I was sent this cream to try out and I have been loving it, I have never had cystic acne before but I have had some reactions to various products or foods that have left my skin in a bit of a mess before and I like products that are targeted to help problem areas.
This cream has a slight sweet cinnamon smell which I'm not used to in a moisturiser, I don't know why but moisturisers don't usually smell sweet but it is only a faint aroma so if that's not your thing, it is easy to get by.
This leaves my skin really soft and nourished with no greasy residue and has been a welcome new addition.

Magnitone Lucid * - I have been harping on about this cleansing brush since I was sent it to try months ago, I'm still loving it and I still insist it saved my skin from a terrible breakout. Read my first impressions post by clicking the link to get a more in depth discussion but basically I'm still using this brush weekly, alternating between this and a muslin cloth depending on how much makeup I've had on that day.

So there we have it, skin secrets out in the open now, what are your favourite skincare products?

Rosy xx




SHARE:

18 comments

  1. I use the cleanse and polish with my Magnitone, but haven't tried the Facial Spritz! Maybe I'll give it a go!


    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/life-without-a-fun-sponge-lwfs-12298541

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh give it a try it's amazing :)

      Rosy x

      Delete
  2. The Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish is fantastic, forever an addition to my collection!!

    Kirstie | Kirstie Pickering

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely one of the best out there in my opinion.

      Rosy x

      Delete
  3. I use the magnetone lucid with the cleanse and polish and love this combination. I love the toner but ran out.
    Carrieanne xx
    http://www.beautiesunlocked.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a combo made in heaven I think :)

      Rosy x

      Delete
  4. Been wanting to try the Cleanse and Polish for ages, sounds fab. I'm also tempted by the Liz Earle Skin Tonic now too!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh give it a go if you get chance

      Rosy x

      Delete
  5. I love my Magnitone too, I really need a new brush for mine! I haven't tried the Liz Earle tonic, but I love the cleanser! The Acne Clear is amazing too x

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got some new brushes, mine went a bit manky after using it so long.

      Rosy x

      Delete
  6. I've actually never used anything by Liz Earle. I probably should give something a go!

    Aisling | aisybee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it, especially when feel unique has an offer on :)

      Rosy x

      Delete
  7. I've heard so many good things about Liz Earle products!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're pretty much Holy Grail for me

      Rosy x

      Delete
  8. Love these ideas! I may have to try some Liz Earle!

    xo Lauren
    www.earthtostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love my Magnitone Lucid as well, it's done such great things for my skin! Recently I've managed to get my hands on their new Full Monty brush which is even better, so amazing! I've also got this Acne cream, but I'm not quite sure how it's working for me just yet! Great post x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser is amazing, although I do use drugstore options on a daily basis I love getting this as a present for people :)

    Velvet Blush | Beauty Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig