Tuesday, 17 November 2015

Another Country Dog Walking Outfit



Hello Everyone,

As you probably know by now, I live in the countryside and while that often means frustration (for example, having to travel for over an hour to get to shops) for the most part, I love the country life, yeah my outfit pics aren't the typical cool London Blogger Scene but who says fields and hills can't be fashionable too, eh?

So I was walking the pups and the sun was out (for the first time in weeks) and so the blogger in me came out, this isn't just any dog walk, this is a dog walk with my trusty canon *cue poses*













Oh wistfully staring into the distance (to be honest half the time I was watching my dogs try and bite eachother's tails but it worked out well haha)

What I Wore:

Scarf: H&M a couple of seasons ago - Similar at New Look
Belt: New Look a few seasons back - Similar in the New Look Sale
White Top: New Look Sale - Similar
Cardigan: Primark
Skirt: Primark
Boots: New Look - Similar
Watch: ASOS - Similar

Ok so turns out that pretty much my whole outfit ended up being New Look but I've been loving pretty much everything from there lately.

What do you like to wear for dog walks?

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Love those boots! You look fabulous. I always look so scruffy when I take my dogs out for a walk haha. Your dog is gorgeous too xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - mind you I normally do look scruffy haha

      Rosy x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It has become my favourite high street shop

      Rosy x

      Delete
  3. You look so gorgeous! I love the belted Cardigan and those boots! Everything about this look and these photos makes me wish it was autumn here! Instead we are knocking on summer's doorstep! Xx Carly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it was summer here! It is so cold

      Rosy x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. The boots were a bargain too :)

      Rosy x

      Delete
  5. Ahh this is my favourite outfit post of yours hun, absolutely love the backdrop (everybody's over the cool london thing now right?) and the outfit looks fab! Love those boots especially <3

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not over london yet :)

      Thank you very much.

      Rosy xx

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig