Monday, 5 October 2015

Why Should Pierced Girls Get All The Fun?


Hello Everyone!

Today I'm picking a fight with girls who have pierced ears (not really before you all stop reading and start leaving threats in the comment section).
For years and years I have watched in envy as friends of mine get beautiful earrings, there's dangly ones and classic ones, little subtle ones and loud and proud ones, colourful ones and muted ones... the list goes on, but for me there hasn't been any because I never got my ears pierced.

This lead me down a road of ear envy for all of my teen and adult life (woe is me), I would pass earring displays and weep, I'd never be able to adorn myself with the pretties taunting me with their sparkley stones, until now

*Insert Smug Face*



Turns out that since I was a kid (shudders at my grandma phrasing) clip ons have got better, much much better!
I was browsing in Claire's Accessories for a present for my friend's little girl when I spotted their clip on earring section, I was impressed! So impressed in fact that I snapped up a few pairs and went home.
I know I'm well into my 20's and clip on earrings aren't really marketed to my age group but when they are as good quality as these I don't care, I'm going to rock them anyway!






What do you think of clip ons? Would you wear them if you don't have pierced ears?

Rosy xx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love this post!

    I am 21 and have only in the past couple of years had my ears pierced. When growing up my parent always said that I was allowed to get them done at 16. Then when 16 came it turned to 18. I guess my parents didn't want to go through all the drama that happens when piercing ears! (I hate everything needle-y lol). I used to wear the magnetic earrings from Claires. I used to LOVE them. I remember I had some Dolphins and tiny studs which I always used to pretend to wear!

    Looks great that they have updated their lines for more realistic ones!
    I would never have known if I saw them in real life that they were clip ons!

    Have a lovely week!
    Francesca xx
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have little magnetic butterflies from claire's back in my early teens, I thought they were so cool haha.

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  2. great as usual :) have a nice week :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such great alternatives for people that don't have their ears pierced! I have my ears pierced, but if I saw a pair of clip-on earrings that I loved, then I would definitely wear them.

    - www.veebzboo.com
    - www.youtube.com/veebzboo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're really stepping up their game :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  4. Ooh I've never actually tried clip ons (apart from when you're dressing up as a child) but these look amazing! Such a good way of people with non-pierced ears being able to try out new styles!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to use them when I was little so I was shocked to see how much they'd improved!

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  5. Have you never wanted them pierced? Mine killed haha, glad I was little when I got them done! I absolutely love those dark blue ones though! Clip ons have upped their game since I was little too x

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No weirdly I never wanted them done, but luckily Claire's have my back this time :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig