Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Edinburgh Day Out | Fashion


Hello Everyone,

Today I'm sharing with you a little bit of my day out in Edinburgh last month.

Edinburgh is a gorgeous city and I'm so lucky to live within easy driving distance of it and so I often take the opportunity to visit and enjoy all that the city has to offer.

Below are a couple of outfit pictures and some of the scenery I snapped away at while there , including a rather unflattering 'resting bitch face' and a 'hair is all over my face but hey lets use it' shot.

Enjoy.






Then some pretty flower shots (How blogger cliché) and a house I wish I lived in:






And no outfit post would be complete without the dreaded 'Resting Bitch Face'


What I Wore:
Cardigan - Similar | Top - Hollister | Leggings - Asos | Shoes - New Look | Bag - Steve Madden 


Have you been to Edinburgh?

Rosy xx




SHARE:

18 comments

  1. I've never been to Edinburgh, but I'd love to one day it looks like such a beautiful city!
    Your outfit is lovely, I really like the top :) x

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edinburgh is lovely, definitely worth a visit

      Rosy x

      Delete
  2. Cute bag and great photos!xxx
    www.madeapromisetobehonest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! Edinburgh is one of my favourite cities, it's so underrated! I'm hoping to make another trip there for New Year's Eve :)

    Kirstie | Kirstie Pickering

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New Years Eve will be amazing in Edinburgh, it's my mission to go one year.

      Rosy x

      Delete
  4. I've been to Edinburgh a couple of times and I'm always struck by how pretty it is! I adore your mustard bag and the resting bitch face photo made me laugh :p

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely isn't it, the buildings all look stunning too it is one of the prettiest cities in the world in my opinion.

      The resting bitch face gets us all eventually haha

      Rosy x

      Delete
  5. The flowers look so gorgeous! I'd love to visit Edinburgh one day!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you definitely need to, it is beautiful

      Rosy x

      Delete
  6. I lived in Edinburgh for 6 years and absolutely loved it. It is a beautiful city. Great photos. haha I worry I have a really bad resting bitch face, especially when I try and do an outfit post with a pout. It always ends up going horribly wrong. Love your mustard bag too! Li x
    rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took loads of pictures that day and most included resting bitch face so I thought 'why not?' and included them haha.

      Rosy x

      Delete
  7. Ahh I'm going to Edinburgh on a press trip soon and this has made me so excited!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edinburgh is great you'll have a lovely time.

      Rosy x

      Delete
  8. Love your top, so pretty! Looks like you had a lovely time, it's definitely a place I would love to visit :) x

    Jordan | Keep Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, definitely go if you get chance

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  9. I love the post! Great blog:)

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig