Tuesday, 27 October 2015

Best of the Last Minute Halloween Fashion


Hi Everyone!

Today is a quick post with some of my top picks for last minute Halloween fashion from ASOS, I'm not really one for a costume but I do love a nod to all things spooky come the 31st October and this year, ASOS seem to have nailed it.



There's still time to pick up something for the weekend if you haven't got round to it yet.

What do you think of these? Have you picked up your Halloween outfit yet?

Rosy xx

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. These are all super festive! I loved the jumper ' Zoella' was wearing in her last videos that said " witch please" I want to own that so bad x :) Great post

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked it, I love a little play on words haha

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  2. Haha, love those pj's! Those shoes are also really cool but don't think I could walk in them at all xx

    Tamz \\ http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'd 100% end up flat on my face in them but they're really nice!

      Rosy xx

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig