Wednesday, 16 September 2015

USA 1 - UK 0 | Physician's Formula



Hello Everyone,

Today's post is a little different, it is a quick nod and a well done across the pond to the elusive land of our makeup dreams (they have Lorac - nuff said!).

That place is, of course, the USA.

Now while I've been screaming the praises of American beauty products lately (due to a shamelessly large USA haul and well... Bloggers gon' Blog) the products of mention have tended to be higher end, (it Cosmetics and Lorac) but I can't carry on my life without talking about the packaging of Physician's Formula - be warned - there are about 8 million pictures coming your way:

USA 1 - UK 0 | Physician's Formula

Each individual product from Physician's Formula has cute and unique packaging, but what pleased me the most about all the products I have tried (and it isn't just these four featured now) is that each product I've had has had its own mirror and brush hidden in the back of the packing and while the brush isn't really groundbreaking, it is totally usable but the mirrors on the other hand, are excellent!


USA 1 - UK 0 | Physician's Formula

USA 1 - UK 0 | Physician's Formula

USA 1 - UK 0 | Physician's Formula

USA 1 - UK 0 | Physician's Formula

USA 1 - UK 0 | Physician's Formula

USA 1 - UK 0 | Physician's Formula

USA 1 - UK 0 | Physician's Formula

USA 1 - UK 0 | Physician's Formula

USA 1 - UK 0 | Physician's Formula

USA 1 - UK 0 | Physician's Formula

USA 1 - UK 0 | Physician's Formula

USA 1 - UK 0 | Physician's Formula

And finally let me just say that all of the products I've tried have been on par with some of my higher end products (once you get past the shimmery over-spray on some of the products within the first use or two) but they are all 'drugstore' products with the associated affordable pricing.

I know that some of the jazzier coloured packaging wont appeal to everyone but there's definitely something to suit all tastes in my opinion and packaging aside, the products are fantastic.

This leads me to one of two wishes for the UK, either we see some more fun but functional packaging on on high street or we get Physician's Formula in the UK - it's only fair ;)

Have you tried anything from Physician's Formula? What do you make of the packaging?

Rosy xx


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Yes!! So so with you on this, I went crazy for Physicians formula last time I was in the states, such amazing quality and stunning pieces!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love how they're all different and cute :)

      Rosy x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful packaging on this make up, it makes it all look so expensive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, especially the metallic ones.

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  3. I actually aren't keen on the packaging of these, I think it looks a bit tacky but if the product is good I can live with the packaging.. I'm off to new york next month so i'll put some Physicians Formula on my shopping list!

    Jade x
    Girl Up North | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a shame but just goes to show different tastes and all that jaz ;)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  4. Ah the packaging is so pretty! I've seen the blush before on Insta but didn't realise it would be affordable! x

    Tamz | www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Physician's Formula, it is always so pretty!

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. They're really pretty aren't they :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig