Thursday, 10 September 2015

The Boyfriend Watch | Kate Spade Chronograph



Hello Everyone,

Today I'm talking about boyfriend watches, not just any boyfriend watches though... Mine!


Kate Spade Review

Kate Spade Review

Kate Spade Review

I've loved the big watch thing for ages now but I was waiting for the perfect watch to come along, then it did - Kate Spade Chronograph Watch.
Not exactly budget friendly but you can't put a price on time right? Seriously though, I've been wearing this more often than Katie Hopkins has worn controversy so I think it's safe to say I'm pretty much getting it for free when you factor in the wear time etc (go with me on this OK?)

You can see me wearing this in various Youtube videos (plug follow me PLUG!), on my Instagram (Again PLUG PLUG FOLLOW) and my latest fashion post Autumn Prepping.

Basically I hit you with everything I have there... oh wait there's more - Blog Sale and I accept offers.

So hope you enjoyed this plug filled post but hey - I need more followers.

Bye for now

Rosy xx






SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Only one word for that watch: STUNNING! Okay two words: jealous!! It's gorgeous xx

    Laura | Loved By Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Kate Spade is one of my favourite designers :)

      Rosy x

      Delete
  3. I LOVE boyfriend watches!! I actually didn't know that's what they were called until just now but I love it - makes perfect sense! I got one quite a few months ago and I wear it with everything. It's silver with a blue face and I just love it. Your Kate Spade one is just gorgeous! Long live the boyfriend watches! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh your sounds gorgeous, I'd like a silver one too, the ones with coloured faces are stunning :)

      Rosy x

      Delete
  4. Stop buying Kate Spade and making me jealouus :(. I never wear watches but always love the big face styled ones like this. And how pretty is the box!! xx

    Tamz | www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't help it! The Kate Spade love is strong!
      I'm not usually a massive watch lover but I'm easily persuaded by Kate haha

      Rosy x

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig