Monday, 21 September 2015

Last of the Summer Weddings | Fashion



Hello Everyone,

Today we are discussing an event that strikes fear into the heart of the masses, The Summer Wedding.

It's a day when casual girls like me have to dress up, pretend to care about the mood music, make polite conversation with emotionally unstable people (usually the parents of the bride and groom) and generally pray for the day to end.

That being said, wedding time came, I went and this is what I wore - enjoy the awkward photos coming your way.







Dress - ASOS - Similar herehere and here | Shoes Similar | Necklace from the alps.

Rosy xx
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Awkward? You look stunning! The dress is so pretty! i think the worst part about a summer wedding is the heat; imagine chatting with a fake grin while melting in the sun! Gosh!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know haha I really hate that part.

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty dress! You look beautiful. :) xx -Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dress looks lovely on x

    www.MyBeautySleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the dress, I love the cut.

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  4. The photos aren't awkward at all---you look so pretty <3
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I admit that not only did I have no weddings this year but I've never actually been to a wedding? Crazy! Love this dress though, so beautiful... amazing colours :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've never been to a wedding!? Count yourself lucky, it is like a day of torture and soon to be broken dreams (in some cases)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  6. I've not been to a wedding for ages but I do love going! This dress is perfect for a wedding though, such beautiful colours - you look lovely xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colour of this dress, I was a deciding factor for me :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  7. Perfect amount of fun and formal for a summer wedding. Cheers!

    xo
    lavieserendipite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous, that dress is beautiful!! Lovely post :)

    Hannah xx

    thatthoughtfulgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig