Monday, 28 September 2015

Bloggers Worth Noting


Hello Everyone,

Today's post is a little different to the usual, I was tagged in the Starlight Blogger Award from the lovely Kara at Spread the Sparkle (who said some lovely things about me that gave me the warm fuzzies) and I was hit by a dilemma... to tag or not to tag.

So while I sat twitching by my computer for the weekend, worrying about tagging people (yeah I am that tragic) I came to a realisation - I can still spread the love without the fear of tagging!

Enter this post - Bloggers Worth Noting.


So without anymore endless waffling about my life struggles further ado, let's crack on with a list of blogs you need to be reading.

Kara - Spread The Sparkle : I'm a new reader to Kara's corner on the internet, a fellow fashion beauty and lifestyle blogger with a lovely sense of style who shares some of my top passions (beauty and books anyone?) combined with some lovely pictures of her adventures out and about in the Lifestyle section of Spread the Sparkle, this is one lovely lady not to miss.

Vix - Vix Meldrew : I've been reading everything Vix writes for ages now, she is absolutely hilarious and publishes a lot of posts I can 100% relate to (reasons she hates facebook was comedy gold!). 
Add into the mix her penchant for travelling to Vegas (that gives me Vegas withdrawal sweats) and her gorgeous unique photography style (have a look you'll get it when you see it) and you have a blog here you'd be mad to miss.

Elle - The Elle Next Door : Elle is amazing, yeah I know that sounds stalk-tastic but she is, between her effortlessly cool fashion pictures to her drool worthy gluten free food posts (Elle has Coeliac Disease and has to eat a gluten free diet and since I also have a restrictive diet due to medical shizz this girl can relate!) and her hilarious write ups on her posts you might think you have it all covered? Nope! She also has a YouTube channel - Get subscribing.

Tamzin - Through New Eyes : I met Tamzin at a blogger event back in May and she is as lovely in real life as she comes across on her blog, as well as the diverse fashion and beauty posts she has, Tamzin also has some lovely Home Decor posts too.
Make sure you click on over to her corner of the internet and have a little peruse of her posts, you wont regret it.
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Such a good selection of blogs - love finding new blogs to read!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I've read so many posts like this lately so I had to include my own :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  2. Aw thank you so much lovely.Really glad to hear you enjoy my blog as much as I do yours!!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed reading it :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the recommendations, I love posts like this. As I'm always on the look out for different, exciting blogs. Your blog is great too!

    www.veebzboo.com
    www.youtube.com/veebzboo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great recommendations.

    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig