Wednesday, 26 August 2015

The Lorac Pro 2 | Where To Buy in the UK


Hello Everyone,

Today I'm sharing with you my new Lorac Pro 2 Palette that I discussed in my USA Beauty Haul video and I couldn't resist this update because I've been using it everyday.

Lorac Pro Palette 2 Swatches

Lorac Pro Palette 2 Swatches

Lorac Pro Palette 2 Swatches

I have the original Lorac Pro Palette too but I have to say that I prefer the Lorac Pro 2, the shades are just prettier in my opinion and I seriously can't get over the pigmentation or how easily they all blend, basically, with the Lorac Pro Palette 2, applying makeup is really easy, and I like easy. 

Lorac Pro Palette 2 Swatches

Lorac Pro Palette 2 Swatches
Those Shades Though!

Now I know what you're thinking - so many neutral palettes in my collection do I really need more?
Well in this case, yes, yes I do and it is right up there in one of the top spots of all time for me.

Finding the Lorac Pro 2 in the UK is difficult but it can be done, Rose's Beauty Store has it (if you're willing to pay a fair bit more than you'd pay for it in the states) but if you're looking for a budget option, Makeup Revolution does a close dupe shade wise but the quality wont be quite as good but for the price difference it is certainly one to watch!

Have you got anything from Lorac?

Don't forget to have a look at my Blog Sale and feel free to make offers :)

Rosy xx

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. This is such a beautiful palette! Row 2 has to be my favourite selection of shades :)

    Just Little Things xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love row two but row one are all matte which gets me excited :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  2. This looks lovely! A girl can never have enough neutral eyeshadow palettes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree I'm always drawn to them :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  3. I'm so obsessed with this palette that I have hit pan on four shades. :o

    Daniella | Freshly Pressed Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theres a couple of mine I think this will happen to.

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  4. I have heard nothing but good things about this palette it looks great x

    www.MyBeautySleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you get the chance to make sure you pick it up!

      Rosy x

      Delete
  5. I don't really use eyeshadow very much, but I would love this so much. It just looks so BEAUTIFUL <3
    Jas } jaspooleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is stunning I'm so in love with it

      Rosy xx

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig