Monday, 31 August 2015

Fashion | Autumn Prepping


Hello Everyone,

So today I'm sharing with you a little fashion post, as you may have noticed, summer was basically a non event and so I'm moving on to Autumn thinking because it's pretty much September time which in my eyes in Autumn.

Let me have my moment.

So my friend just bought a house and I went with her to check it all out, thus the camera moments were plentiful.

Autumn Fashion Inspiration

Autumn Fashion Inspiration

Autumn Fashion Inspiration

If there's one thing I love, its a dungaree dress. I picked this one up in Primark last week for around £10 and I love the rusty red colour.

Autumn Fashion Inspiration

The pretty little golden side zip was also a nice little detail I thought.

Paired with a simple black top and black leggings, this is an easy, everyday wear with the perfect colour palette for Autumn.

Autumn Fashion Inspiration

Autumn Fashion Inspiration

My shoes of the moment are my Charlotte Olympia Dupes that I dedicated a whole post to if you click the link, the watch is Kate Spade.
Fashion | Autumn Prepping

Adding a gorgeous shot of my double chin I didn't know I had till now.

Autumn Fashion Inspiration

So that's my look today I hope you like it.

Shop The Look:

While I can't find everything I've done my best to find something similar wherever possible -

Shoes: ASOS
Leggins: Easily found in most clothing shops.
Dress: Primark - Similar
Top: ASOS
Wishbone Necklace: ASOS
Watch: Kate Spade

Don't forget to check out my Blog Sale and make offers.

Bye for Now!





SHARE:

22 comments

  1. You have definitely just made me feel like I need a dungaree dress in my life! You look absolutely gorgeous sweet.
    Coleoftheball xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, try and get to a primark before they go :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  2. Ooh these are so cute! I am so excited for Autumn now and I love your watch and cute staples : ) xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Autumn is the best season I think :)

      Rosy x

      Delete
  3. Love this look looks great on! I have not completely given up on Summer x

    www.MyBeautySleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've decided to let summer go, it might be good next year... if not - I'm moving!

      Rosy x

      Delete
  4. Your dress and shoes are so cute, I'm going to have to follow suit for autumn!

    www.iliketweet.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      Let's hope Autumn isn't like Summer and brings only the rain!

      Rosy x

      Delete
  5. I love your shoes and your dungarees dress!! So perfect for Autumn :) We are going into Spring here in Australia and I am so excited for some lighter styles in the coming months :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I exspect your spring and summer will be a nicer and warmer offering than what we were hit with in the UK this year - may as well have been winter!

      Rosy x

      Delete
  6. Girl, I am in love with this whole outfit. Perfect dress and you know I love those cat flats! Beauty...

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm going to be wearing these shoes to death.

      Rosy x

      Delete
  7. I love that outfit~! It's beautiful and I want it <33

    alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rosy Nice blog.
    tweetykel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. September is basically the start of Autumn to me :))

    www.ohstyle.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colour of this! Doesn't look like Primark at all! X

    All black errythin'fun over on-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I thought it looked more topshop than Primark

      Rosy x

      Delete
  11. I saw this yesterday and thought it was lovely! I can't wear these as a boob out each side looks gross haha. Such a nice colour though, looks amazing. Laughing at your chin comment though x

    www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep your arms down and no one will know ;)

      Rosy x

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig