Monday, 10 August 2015

Etude House Lovely Cookie - Peach Choux Wafers



Hello Everyone,

Just a quick one today, I thought I'd show you a lovely little blusher I picked up lately from Etude House (a Korean beauty brand if you're not familiar with the name) and having previously reviewed an Etude House Lovely Cookie blush in the shade Grapefruit Jelly (Photography wasn't my strong point back then, keep that in mind if you click through to this review)

Long story short I really loved the cute design and performance of the blush and so I ordered another Etude House Lovely Cookie (interesting name for a blush I know) this time in the shade 'Peach Choux Wafers'

Review

Etude House Lovely Cookie - Peach Choux Wafers review

Etude House Lovely Cookie - Peach Choux Wafers review

I opted for another peachy pink shade because I don't have many peachy pink shades in my collection, so far I really like the colour Peach Choux Wafters and it has been a lovely colour for summer (what we have seen of it)


Etude House Lovely Cookie - Peach Choux Wafers review

Although it is sheer you can see how natural this blush looks.
It is buttery to the touch, lasts all day and comes in cute packing, what's not to love?

Hope you enjoyed this little post today, quick and to the point... Etude House rocks.


Have you ever tried anything from Etude House?

Rosy


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This looks really pretty! I've looked at this online quite a few times but wasn't too sure what the quality would be like. x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really nice quality, I need to try more from Etude House.

      Rosy x

      Delete
  2. I've always thought that their packaging was super adorable but I'm also someone who wasn't entirely sure what the quality would be like.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried two blushes so far and loved them, I really want to try the lip products next

      Rosy x

      Delete
  3. well i think hands down this is the prettiest blush i've ever seen! the little powder puff is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so cute, I love the design

      Rosy x

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig