Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Charlotte Olympia Dupes | Summer 2015


Hello Everyone,

Today we are talking about some dupes for one of my favourite high-end designers: Charlotte Olympia .

If you're not familiar with Charlotte Olympia, she has the most swoon worthy flat shoes in quirky designs (personally I'm not a fan of most of her heel collections on account of the height of the heels, so high I'm certain I'd end up in A&E if I tried to wear them).
After months of drooling over the kitty flats in particular I realised I'd need to re-mortgage my house to afford my wishlist and so I started to look for dupes.

kitty flats

Kitty Dupes

ASOS were selling these lovely shoes, not a cat exactly but a mouse, and with about a £300 difference in price I'm pretty happy to switch a cat for a mouse till I get richer.
These shoes sold out pretty quickly after I bought them but they're still around in Gold and if gold isn't your thing? Well then my lovely friends, I've scoured the aisles pages of ASOS and found some of the best Charlotte Olympia style flat shoes they have, be quick though as some are in the sale and probably wont be around long.

Kitty Flats

ASOS Like a Pro Ballet Flats | ASOS La La Ooh Flats |New Look Black Slipper Shoes | London Rebel Lipsy Lips Point Flat Shoe | Melissa Ultragirl Black Cat Shoes | ASOS Mozzer Loafers |

What do you make of Charlotte Olympia?

Rosy xx
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. All the flats look amazing, but I love the red pair. Good post! xx

    selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The red pair are gorgeous, I love them all.

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  2. Great post! I think the pumps are all so quirky, and would definitely be a great statement piece for a more simple outfit.

    - www.veebzboo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love statement shoes, even better when they're flat and I can wear them longer :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm all about cute shoes at the moment :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  4. Great post,loved it!
    xoxo Antonella
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are my favourite person ever, I was genuinely looking for cat flats only yesterday. Definitely can't justify the Charlotte Olympia originals but these are lovely :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan on winning the lottery soon and buying the real ones, till that time I'll stick to the dupes ;)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  6. I love these, there so cute!

    Helenamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes are way too cute ^_^

    xoxo Afrodite ~ BubblyBeauty

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are the cutest flats ever!

    www.ohjanuary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love a good statement shoe :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig