Monday, 24 August 2015

Carton Trending - It's a Thing


Hello Everyone!

Today we are discussing milk and juice cartons, yup no lies.

No I've not been paid by Ribena to tell you all to carry around juice cartons as part of your look (but if you're reading Ribena I'm totally up for that)
No, today I'm just sharing with you an interesting trend I have noticed, Carton Bags.

Milk Bags



During a recent Internet shopping binge I noticed that there was an influx of all things grocery starting to appear in various shops (prices ranging from the affordable shop's own brand to the luxe Cravendale) this is certainly a statement trend.

What are your thoughts and feelings on the carton bag trend?

Don't Miss My BLOG SALE  - make offers :)

Rosy xx


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I loove these haha, they're so sweet! I just wish all my stuff would fit in them.. My friend had a lovely one in the shape of an old camera, love it x

    www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I like the sound of the camera one :)

      Rosy

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They're really unusual aren't they.

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  3. I have two milk carton bags (one classic, one strawberry) and I love them dearly. They don't hold much (just my phone, small purse and some other essentials) but they definitely add a bit of zing to an outfit!

    Fii | little miss fii

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're definitely a statement piece I bet you really stand out when you're wearing them :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  4. These are so cute! Although I probably have too much stuff to fit in one haha xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I do tend to lug my life around with me wherever I go.

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  5. I remember first seeing this trend and thought it was the most ridiculous thing, but now, I have to admit, I really really want one! I do tend to take everything and my kitchen sink with me usually so probs not the most practical... but who really cares ;)

    Elle
    www.theellenetdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first time I saw them I laughed but then each time I see them they become more alluring :)

      Rosy xx

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig