Friday, 12 June 2015

Laura Mercier Face Illuminator in Indiscretion



Hello Everyone,

Today I am showing you some gorgeous luxury I picked up recently from Space NK - the greatly coveted Laura Mercier Face Illuminator in Indiscretion.


Laura Mercier Face Illuminator in Indiscretion

Look at it though, even my very manly hubby said 'wow' and wanted a closer look when I showed him the goods (yeah we're still talking about Laura Mercier here not another kind of Indiscretion!)

This was used on me at the Laura Mercier counter in Fenwick's Newcastle at their recent Blogger Event (you can read more about that by clicking the link) and after I examined my newly glowing face in every mirror possible (yeah vanity is a sin I know but the glow people!) I knew it had to be mine.

Laura Mercier Face Illuminator in Indiscretion

Laura Mercier Face Illuminator in Indiscretion

Laura Mercier Face Illuminator in Indiscretion

Laura Mercier Face Illuminator in Indiscretion

How many pictures can I actually get in here before it becomes unacceptable?
I've never had anything that looked this beautiful in the pan.... well maybe this YSL Blush that looks like a flower petal... but I think that's it.

Laura Mercier Face Illuminator in Indiscretion

This gives a beautiful rosy gold highlight that can be subtle or built up to a smack you in the face glow, I can't get over how much I love Laura Mercier Indiscretion and I'm so happy to have it in my collection.
Word of warning - it is limited edition so if you want it get it quick, the Laura Mercier counter girl said Indiscretion had been released before but due to it's popularity they brought it back but she said it was likely to sell out pretty quick - consider yourself warned.

Laura Mercier Face Illuminator in Indiscretion

What do you think of Indiscretion? Have you got any Laura Mercier recommendations for me?

Rosy
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. This is gorgeous! I haven't tried this brand but Laura Mercier always looks amazing!

    Check out my GIVEAWAY | Little Lauren's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only tried three things from Laura Mercier, this, an eye palette and their body lotion. They're so expensive but seriously beautiful.

      Rosy

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I've been wearing it everyday since buying it!

      Rosy

      Delete
  3. ohh it's the most perfect shade of champagne gold. I've been eyeing up the Laura Mercier counter for quite some time, it's at the top of my wishlist haha xx

    www.lydialulu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's loads I want from the brand but can't justify the price!

      Rosy x

      Delete
  4. OMG that looks gorgeous!

    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is seriously lust worthy.

      Rosy x

      Delete
  5. This is gorgeous, I need it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely grab it quick before they sell out.

      Rosy x

      Delete
  6. The colour is about beautiful. Think I meed this in my life xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely stunning, I've been using it almost everyday!

      Rosy x

      Delete
  7. Have never seen such beautiful highlighter before, wow!

    ReplyDelete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig