Sunday, 7 June 2015

Casual Country | Summer Fashion


Hi Everyone,

Another little daily outfit post for you all today, I was having a walk out back of my house and brought the camera with me.

Hope you enjoy the casual look.

Casual Country | Summer Fashion

Casual Country | Summer Fashion

Casual Country | Summer Fashion

Casual Country | Summer Fashion

Casual Country | Summer Fashion

Casual Country | Summer Fashion

And then that moment when some sheep photobomb you #countryproblems

Casual Country | Summer Fashion

Casual Country | Summer Fashion

Casual Country | Summer Fashion

Casual Country | Summer Fashion


What I wore:

Welly Boots: Hunter - Similar
Necklace - Vintage

Well that's all for now, hope you enjoyed looking at vast amounts of pictures of me.

Toodles

Rosy xxx

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Looks like you live in a beautiful place! Would love to live further into the countryside. Lovely dress BTW.

    Charlotte from www.thegoodowl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I love living in the country.

      Rosy x

      Delete
  2. Oooh that's a really cute dress! The location looks stunning, love the sheep! :p

    Heather Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha there's always sheep wandering around, photoboming me!

      Rosy x

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty post - these photos are lovely!

    Charlotte - redlipsreallife.wordpress.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That elephant dress looks great on you! I love monochrome and the design is so cute! xx

    <a href="http://from18tolife.blogspot.co.uk>From 18 To Life</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, soon as I saw it I had to have it.

      Rosy x

      Delete
  5. I have been so obsessed with elephant printed pieces lately and Missguided have so many, love the store. You look gorgeous lovely :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm loving missguided at the minute.

      Rosy x

      Delete
  6. Omg are those elephants? Yes they are elephants! Elephants are cool. It's such a cute dress!

    xx Izzy | Qthee

    ReplyDelete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig