Monday, 29 June 2015

Cargo Cosmetics Vintage Escape Palette


Hello Everyone,

Today I'm writing a long overdue post, a little review of Cargo Cosmetics Vintage Escape Palette (I know I know this palette is old news but it has recently found its way into my eager clutches and so it is new to me)


swatches

Intended as an Autumn palette it is of course Autumn themed (or Fall for all you American ladies out there) but that doesn't mean we can't all enjoy it now in the great British rain and wind summer time.

Now yes I'm aware this has been out for ages and half of you probably already have it in your stash but for me, it was highly sought after, I missed out the first time it was in shops and then every time I almost got it I managed to miss it by what felt like seconds, it was as if fate was trying to stop me owning this palette! Fast forward months and months of hearing Tati from Glam Life Guru mention it in many many YouTube videos (and Tati is one of my favourite YouTubers ever so you know I've watched them all)  I think it was fair to say the need to own this palette was taking over my life (slight exaggeration I was still able to function in my daily life - just...)

Then it happened, I gave in and moved on.

Jokes, I had an email from Cohorted that told me they not only had it, but it was cheaper than
anywhere I'd seen it before.

MINE

swatches

swatches

swatches

So was it everything I'd dreamed it would be?
Pretty much! the shades are gorgeous and wearable at any time of year, not just the Autumn look it was created for. The colours swatch out and wear beautifully, blending perfectly and being so smooth and velvety that you might just want to swatch them for the hell of it, even when you're not going to wear it that day (just me? probs)

swatches

I think I might be getting obsessive with palettes, I just can't stop buying them, with that in mind, anymore palette recommendations for me? I mean I may as well add to the problem, I'm not ready to give it up quite yet.

Hope you enjoyed this mini review and that it wasn't boring seeing yet another mention of the cargo palette.

Rosy xxx


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. This palette looks gorgeous, definitely want to try x

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good, get it from cohorted though, its £15 less than the normal price.

      Rosy x

      Delete
  2. i've never heard of this, the shades look lovely!

    danielle | avec danielle // giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really nice, I heard people on YouTube talking about and it it had to be mine :)

      Rosy

      Delete
  3. The palette has some gorgeous shades! My favourites are Autumn, Twigs and Cuddle, beautiful colours!

    Courtney | http://courtzmelv.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Autumn is mine I think, followed by twigs :)

      Rosy x

      Delete
  4. Wow what a pretty palette! I haven't seen this before xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its definitely worth a buy it's amazing quality.

      Rosy x

      Delete
  5. This palette looks so up my street, gorgeous neutral colours but a good range too. Definitely need to check out Cargo :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give it a go, it is a lovely palette and at £15 under the RRP at cohorted its worth a mini splurge :)

      Rosy x

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig