Wednesday, 17 June 2015

Best Sales Today - Missguided, Mulberry, Selfridges


Hi Everyone,

Very quick post today but as I've just bought the bits I want I thought I'd share with you some of the things you could save on now.


So very quickly we have: 

Mulberry with an up to 50% off sale, stock flies quickly so be fast if you want something.

Missguided have 30% off shoes that ends tonight with the code SHOE30 - they also have an extra 20% off all sale shoes with the code SHOEGAME 

Selfridges have up to 50% off your favourite brands including makeup, clothes, shoes, bags etc etc.

and for the super flush of us Net-A-Porter also have a 50% off sale going.

Are you getting anything? I've ordered my goodies.

Rosy


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. love that kate spade purse, the color is beautiful
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't tempt me! I love the look of that Kade Spade bag!

    lillies and lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its gorgeous isnt it, I love sales.

      Rosy x

      Delete
  3. Those sandals are SO gorgeous, seriously seriously dreamy. I definitely don't need t buy anymore clothes, stop tempting me!! ;) Fab sales roundup lovely.

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely I really feel like I need them in my life.

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  4. Love the Kate Spade bag! Still regret not getting one in New York! xx

    www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like my life will be almost complete when I own a Kate Spade bag!

      Rosy x

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig