Friday, 1 May 2015

Spring To Summer | Aquazzura Dupe


Hello Everyone,

As the weather has been changing (and then changing back but we will ignore that part) I have been starting to whip out some summery clothes and what is a summery outfit without a floaty dress and wide brimmed hat?
For me this outfit is completed by my favourite pair of shoes I've ever had, I saw A beautiful pair of shoes by Aquazzura but at around £450 they were beyond my budget but then in New Look I saw pretty much the same shoes for £22.99! So really I saved around £427 by getting these. That's right £427!!! I can't believe I actually found an Aquazzura dupe - and I can actually be confident this isn't a loose Aquazzura Dupe, no this is a full blown, all singing all dancing Aquazzura dupe.
Hope you like the outfit and seriously, look at the new look shoes then Google Aquazzura Flats, then get the New Look ones. Not that I'm an enabler or anything.... Much.
Also I appologise about my unkempt hair, the wind came.

Aquazzura Dupe



Aquazzura Dupe

Aquazzura Dupe

Aquazzura Dupe

Aquazzura Dupe

Aquazzura Dupe



What I wore:

Hat: Missguided (they only have a wine coloured one in stock now so this is a Similar One from BooHoo)
Dress: ASOS sale, similar styles on ASOS , Boohoo and ASOS again
Shoes: Aquazzura (jokes) New Look

What do you make of the outfit? Those shoes though?!

Rosy xxx
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I've actually been looking for a pair of shoes like that for months! That's me going to new look tomorrow! So perfect! Love your dress too

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're the best shoes ever aren't they! Hope you managed to snag a pair xx

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love the shoes, they're gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they're definitely a new favourite xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely fun summer dress! I really like the colours on it. New look really has some spot on dupes for those Aquazzura shoes!

    x, Carina
    Running White Horses | Fashion + Travel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, New Look are really on point at the moment.

      Rosy x

      Delete
  4. Beautifully patterned dress, and the hat is perfect complement.

    Happy Sunday, Rosy :)
    http://www.lovecompassionatelee.com/thinkoutloud/2015/5/15/5152015

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love a good hat.

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  5. This outfit is fantastic, you look amazing :-) Total style envy right here :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are lush! The entire outfit was just lovely! :)

    Natasha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love the shoes!

      Rosy x

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig