Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Pink and Rose Gold Wishlist | Shoes


Hello Everyone!

I've been in love with rose gold theme lately with pinks, golds and actual rose golds.
If you follow me on Pinterest *plug plug plug*  (I'm Rosysparkles76 on there) You'll have noticed all my boards taking this theme.

I thought I'd start a little wish list series on here following on from this so this week its Shoes, enjoy.

Shoes Pink Gold Rose

Where To Find Them:

1. Missguided Geometric Sandals

2. Missguided Rose Gold Loafers

3. Ted Baker Metallic Flats

4. Asos Shuttle Heels

5. New Look Gold Sandals

6. New Look Rose Gold Sandals

Are you loving Rose Golds? Any of these making your lust-list?

Rosy xx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I am OBSESSED with rose gold! I love those metallic flats, so so gorgeous!!x

    http://ariannachatz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're gorgeous aren't they, Rose Gold is starting to take over my life!

      Rosy x

      Delete
  2. The pink metallic flats are so nice! I have a blog too http://sosophielee.blogspot.co.uk/ give it a read if you can x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do, and yes they're lovely

      Rosy x

      Delete
  3. Really love those Rose Gold loafers!

    Francesca - franirving.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too I feel like they belong in my life.

      Rosy x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. They're so pretty, I think they're my favourite

      Rosy x

      Delete
  5. I want them all they're lovely!

    Rosy x

    ReplyDelete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig