Saturday, 30 May 2015

My Picks of MAC Wash and Dry


Hello Everyone,

Another day, another MAC collection. They're fired out so quick that they've often come and gone before you've even realized what has hit you but this time I knew, I waited, I won!

I picked up two items - not gonna lie - mainly for the packaging (love heart emoji)


MAC Wash and Dry Swatches

I only picked up two items, I went for the lipstick (standard - I always try to grab Limited Edition lipsticks) in the shade 'Steam Heat' which is a warm toned red.
I then grabbed the Blush in the colour 'Crisp Whites' which is a peach toned sheen blush - no glitter chunks just a soft sheen to the cheeks. It is really subtle and natural looking so I really love it.
STILL AVAILABLE ON HOUSE OF FRASER but be quick they're almost all gone.

Hark at the pictures:

MAC Wash and Dry Swatches

MAC Wash and Dry Swatches

MAC Wash and Dry Swatches

MAC Wash and Dry Swatches

MAC Wash and Dry Swatches

MAC Wash and Dry Swatches

And for the grand finale, a cringe-tastic selfie of me wearing both items.

MAC Wash and Dry Swatches


Did you pick up any of the latest collection?

Rosy xx 

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Ooh I love that lipstick colour- do you know if they're still in stock?

    Hollie // hollieinwanderlust.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lipstick was gone when I checked this morning but it might be on other sites, blush is still around to grab though.
      Rosy xx

      Delete
  2. Oooh that packaging!

    The lipstick looks lovely on you. :)

    Daniella | Freshly Pressed Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love a bold lip

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  3. i've never heard of this collection but the packaging looks amazing!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MAC fire them out so quick I never hear of half of them but this packaging drew me in.

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  4. The packaging makes me think of summer, I love it. The lipstick shade is gorgeous!

    xx Izzy | Qthee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bright colours are super summery, they're really eye-catching!

      Rosy x

      Delete
  5. OMG that packaging.
    Love your blog thanks for sending me your link on Twitter 💕 xxxx
    Ana
    RavishingRoses.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I'm so glad you like it.

      Rosy x

      Delete
  6. I am not usually a fan of MAC collections but the packaging is really cool ! Love that red lippy :)

    Kat | www.kathorrocks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm obsessed with MAC, I can't help myself

      Rosy x

      Delete
  7. I looked at this lipstick whilst shopping last week and now I wish I'd brought it :( it looks gorgeous on you!
    Lisa x
    www.beautyspotl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww what a shame you didn't pick it up it is a really nice colour.

      Rosy x

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig