Saturday, 9 May 2015

Fenwick Beauty Week | Beauty Blogger Event


Hello Everyone,

Today I'm sharing with you one of the best evenings I've had in a long time, I was invited to the Beauty Blogger Event at Fenwick Newcastle to celebrate the launch of Fenwick Beauty Week (#fenwickbeautyweek ) which is running from Monday 11th - Saturday 16th May to help you all spruce up your makeup techniques alongside your skincare and bodycare routines.

Fenwick Beauty Week | Beauty Blogger Event

Fenwick Beauty Week | Beauty Blogger Event

Fenwick Beauty Week | Beauty Blogger Event

Fenwick Beauty Week | Beauty Blogger Event

Fenwick Beauty Week | Beauty Blogger Event

Fenwick Beauty Week | Beauty Blogger Event

Fenwick Beauty Week | Beauty Blogger Event

Fenwick Beauty Week | Beauty Blogger Event


Fenwick has one of the best beauty halls outside of London in my opinion, with high end counters that are usually hard to find outside of the capital such as Tom Ford and Giorgio Armani along with favourites such as Benefit, Bare Minerals and MAC which makes it the perfect location for a Beauty Week to take place.

Beauty Week:

During Beauty Week you'll be able to enjoy events such as:
  • Daily live beauty demonstrations
  • Luxury gifts with purchase (Exclusions apply and only while stocks last)
  • Beauty Houses including Tom Ford, Clarins, Dior, Kiehl's, Sisley and Lancôme will be hosting makeup and skincare masterclasses on their counters.
  • Visiting Makeup Artists including:
Tuesday 12th May:      Benefit Cosmetics Regional Make-up Artist Hayley Pexton

Wednesday 13th May: Chanel Regional Make-up Artist Alexis Gray

Thursday 14th May:     Lancôme International Make-up Artist Marc Sinclair
                                     Sisley National Make-up Artist Paulina Siembor

Friday 15th May:         Dior National Make-up Artist Rachael Timpson
                                     Laura Mercier Regional Make-up Artist Heather Moore
                                     Dermalogica Educator Jon Paul

Saturday 16th May:     Bare Minerals International Make-up Artist Jay Miller

  • New launch springtime fragrance samples including Marc Jacobs, Angel, Cartier, Kenzo, Mont Blanc, Hermes, Boucheron, Dunhill, Bvlgari and Roberto Cavalli.
So as you can see there is plenty to get stuck into.

The Blogger Event:

If you were wondering what we got up to on the evening, wonder no more my friends, here's the scoop.

Fenwick Beauty Week | Beauty Blogger Event


We arrived in Fenwick's Trivoli Restaurant at 5:30pm for some drinks and nibbles and a talk from Fenwick's Beauty Buyer, Lucy Watson (who, by the way is seriously lovely).

Fenwick Beauty Week | Beauty Blogger Event

Fenwick Beauty Week | Beauty Blogger Event

Fenwick Beauty Week | Beauty Blogger Event

Fenwick Beauty Week | Beauty Blogger Event


After the talk and the mingling we were allowed to pick a couple of treatments to try out from an impressive range of Fashion houses:

Fenwick Beauty Week | Beauty Blogger Event

Fenwick Beauty Week | Beauty Blogger Event


I picked up a card from Laura Mercier to sample their gorgeous Silk Crème foundation (which looked and felt amazing on my face) and the lady at the counter was so friendly and approachable too.

Fenwick Beauty Week | Beauty Blogger Event


I also opted for a massage and fragrance chat from Jo Malone where I was lucky enough to smell and wear their Blue Skies and Blossoms collection, I chose to wear the Plum Blossom Cologne which you need to smell, it is Limited Edition and such a gorgeous scent I need it in my collection.

Fenwick Beauty Week | Beauty Blogger Event


Then we all mingled more and discussed our various treatments.

If anyone knows how to do a blogger event, it's Fenwick, I had a lovely evening and now I have a wish list of products to buy that might cost me my mortgage!

Will you be attending #fenwickbeautyweek ?

#fenwickbeautyweek
Twitter: @fenwicknew
Instagram: fenwicknewcastle  


Rosy xx


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. It was such a fun event, and a great chance for us to try the treatments! I really wished I'd had time to visit Laura Mercier so I'll be trying to pop in next week to see them. Great pics! :)

    Lisa | Is It Just Meme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it, the Laura Mercier counter was definitely my favourite, I want to buy everything she used on me.

      Rosy x

      Delete
  2. Looks like so much fun! I wish there were more blogger meet ups near where i live :( x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first one that's popped up near me that I've been asked to join, Oh to Live in London.

      Rosy x

      Delete
  3. Lovely post! I'd love the chance to attend some events but we don't get much where I live :( lovely food and the Rose lemonade really is yummy, love that brand xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's not a massive amount up this way either, Love blogging events when they do pop up though.

      The Rose Lemonade was amazing, I'm going to buy some for home.

      Rosy x

      Delete
  4. I only wish I could attend something like this over here in Northern Ireland! This looks absolutely amazing and your photos are stunning!

    Katy / Little Laughter Lines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's not often events on where I live either, I was so happy to go.

      Rosy x

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig