Sunday, 24 May 2015

Clinique Aromatics in White Colour Collection Swatches


Hello Everyone!

Today we are looking at a gorgeous 6 pan palette from Clinique called All About Shadow 6-Pan Palette - Aromatics in White Colour Collection which is quite the mouthful.

I haven't ventured into the world of Clinique for quite a long time, I did once buy their tinted moisturiser, hated it and then avoided the brand forever more - until now.

All About Shadow 6-Pan Palette - Aromatics in White Colour Collection

All About Shadow 6-Pan Palette - Aromatics in White Colour Collection


I saw this 6 pan palette at a Clinique counter as I was casually strolling by one day and I just couldn't resist a swatch (I'm a palette addict, I just need ALL THE PALETTES!!!!)
Long story short, it jumped into my bag.

All About Shadow 6-Pan Palette - Aromatics in White Colour Collection

All About Shadow 6-Pan Palette - Aromatics in White Colour Collection

All About Shadow 6-Pan Palette - Aromatics in White Colour Collection


The colours are so vibrant with just one swipe, they wear really really well and last all day without fading or folding into your crease (I do use a primer with all shadows so keep that in mind). I love this 6 pan palette and I've been wearing it all the time which has had me some nice compliments.

As for packaging, although the mirrored case of Clinique Aromatics in White Colour Collection is stunning and looks so pretty sitting on my dressers, the practicality of a mirrored case isn't the best - fingerprints everywhere! It also means that throwing this palette into your bag to go might not actually be the best idea because the likelihood is that it will get scratched but if you're going to just use it at home then this 6 pan palette is definitely worth a buy and I can't believe I've not come across anyone mentioning this.
Namewise, the name doesn't really go with the product... All About Shadow 6-Pan Palette - Aromatics in White Colour Collection is a bit of a long winded and strange name as neither the packaging or the colours are particularly white based but who knows, I'm probably missing some massive point here.

I am so sorry I avoided Clinique all these years and I'm starting to think I might have to try more of their range, especially after a certain lipstick release I could mention...

What do you think? Is there anything from Clinique you think I should look into trying?

Rosy


SHARE:

20 comments

  1. This is so beautiful! I love that coppery shade :) You have to try their chubby sticks! x

    Everything But The Kitchen Sink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll add chubby sticks to my list, the coppery shade is my favourite too it's just so pretty!

      Rosy x

      Delete
  2. This palette looks very nice, but in my opinion it lacks at least one totally mat shade. Otherwise it's beautiful.
    If you'd like you could check out my new blog arabesque - I'd be honored ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see your point about a matte shade being missing but I think the beauty of the shimmers make up for it, maybe a light browny matte would have completed this palette.

      Rosy x

      Delete
  3. I have the purple shade version of this, I do like it but I agree that the palettes aren't bag friendly haha. The shades in this look lovely though x

    www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wanted the purple version of this but couldn't find it anywhere so I ended up with this one instead but I'm pleased I have it now.

      Rosy x

      Delete
  4. this looks absolutely stunning. i always walk past the clinique counter without looking but maybe i should give some of their stuff a try. i think the green shadow in the palette is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always ignore Clinique too, I'm definitely going to start paying more attention to it in future.
      The green is really pretty, I think the copper shade is my favourite :)

      Rosy x

      Delete
  5. Beautiful palette and swatches Rosy !! Xx beautiful newbie to add to your collection! X Check out my latest blog post at http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk !! Xx followers are desperately needed xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it really is gorgeous.

      Rosy x

      Delete
  6. I have to say, I'm not a massive fan of the name either, but who cares when that shades are that pretty!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, seriously weird name :/

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  7. LOVE the pictures. Thanks for sending me your link via twitter. I'm at https://www.bloglovin.com/people/ravishingroses-4222521 if you fancy a follow :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree I have not ever been a massive fan of Clinique but this palette looks lovely really great shades and love the packaging!

    www.MyBeautySleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was really surprised

      Rosy xx

      Delete
  9. Thanks for putting this on my list :P haha! The shades look great, my kinda colours. The pigmentation looks great too x

    Aspiring Londoner | UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so pretty aren't they and the pigmentation is great I'm so pleased with it.

      Rosy x

      Delete
  10. Ohh they are so pretty x I really need to invest in some new shimmery palettes, I actually never even thought of checking out Clinique so Im glad you sent me your link over on the #bbloggers chat x They also seem so well pigmented which is great :)

    Caitriona | Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the palette, they're really gorgeous shades I hope you get one :)

      Rosy x

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig