Monday, 27 April 2015

Strawberry Lemonade Recipe


Hello Everyone!

Today I thought I would share with you a drink I've been laying lately, Strawberry Lemonade.

Now if you follow me on Instagram *plug plug plug*, chances are you have already seen pictures of my Strawberry Lemonade Recipe on there but either way, I've written it here for you all anyway.

Strawberry Lemonade Recipe

Strawberry Lemonade Recipe

Strawberry Lemonade Recipe


Strawberry Lemonade Recipe:


  • 100g of Sugar
  • 3 Lemons
  • 6 Strawberries
  • Water
This is a rough recipe, add less or more of different ingredients to your own tastes but this is how I like it, I like my lemonade to be a bit tangy, add more sugar if you want it sweeter.

Method:

  1. Put 100g of sugar and enough water to just cover it into a saucepan over a medium heat. Stir now and then and keep watch till the sugar dissolves into the water. Set aside.
  2. Cut the Lemons in half and squeeze the juice of 2 and a half lemons into your serving jug (I use a fork to twist the juice out). Thinly slice the remaining half (discarding the very end as it is just peel) and drop into your jug.
  3. Roughly chop your Strawberries and squeeze them hard over your jug, throw the pulp in with the lemons.
  4. Pour your semi cooled sugar water into the jug,
  5. Top up with cold water and either serve immediately or chill till use.
There we have a lovely summery drink, use a wooden spoon to swirl around the ingredients before serving if you like.

Let me know if you make this I'd love to see your pictures. Tweet them to me on Twitter Or show me your Instagram pics.

Rosy xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. i love strawberry lemonade, this looks really good!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really tasty, hope you get chance to make it. x

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig