Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Revlon Photoready Primer Review | Benefit Porefessional Dupe


Hello Everyone,

Today we are looking at a dupe for the very popular Benefit Porefessional - PhotoReady Prime + Anti-Shine Balm

Revlon Photoready Primer Review | Benefit Porefessional Dupe

Revlon Photoready Primer Review | Benefit Porefessional Dupe


Revlon are one of my favourite highstreet brands so I was excited to try this primer when I saw it in the 'New' section at boots.
I'm majorly into primers but ive not had one with a sponge applicator before, I have to say that I enjoyed the wiping motion around my face with the sponge and I have been using it but equally you could use your fingers to apply this.

I found that it really does help to fill in your pores and fine lines in much the same way as the benefit porefessional, although if I'm 100% honest, I do prefer the benefit option but this is a great budget friendly alternative for the same silky feeling and pore minimising result.

Revlon also say you can use this over the top of your foundation to mattify your skin. I did try that a few times but for me, it kind of started to ball up on my skin and made everything a little bit of a mess... So definitely a one to use UNDER makeup for me.

Have you tried this primer? Does it work over makeup for you?

Rosy x
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I've never tried this but am a huge fan of the Benefit Porefessional so this is exciting. It does kill me a little bit inside paying nearly £20 for a primer so fingers crossed I like this Revlon gem :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, benefit seem to be going up and up in price x

      Delete
  2. Oh this looks really good, people that didn't really get on with the benefit one might like this one.
    Zeynab x
    The Beauty Load

    ReplyDelete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig