Friday, 24 April 2015

Getting Rid of Tangles | Denman Tangle Tamer Ultra


Hello Everyone,

Today we are looking at a new hairbrush called the Tangle Tamer Ultra from Denman.

Getting Rid of Tangles | Denman Tangle Tamer Ultra

Getting Rid of Tangles | Denman Tangle Tamer Ultra

Getting Rid of Tangles | Denman Tangle Tamer Ultra


I have quite long hair that tangles very easily (especially at the nape of my neck, no idea why but that area ALWAYS gets in a huge knot when I wear my hair down) so I'm always on the look out for a brush to help get these knots out with as little trouble or discomfort as possible so when I was offered the chance to try the new Tangle Tamer Ultra, I jumped at the chance.

Getting Rid of Tangles | Denman Tangle Tamer Ultra


One of the first things I noticed about this brush was that the bristles were longer than other brushes I've had for de-tangling and they were bendy too, this gave me hope that it wouldn't rip through my hair.
In fact the bristles are made of nylon and are attached to an air cushioned pad that is supposed to follow the contour of your head for easier brushing.

Next thing I noticed was the vibrant colour of the brush - I know colour doesn't affect the performance of a brush but I for one like to have different colour options in a product. I was sent the yellow one to try but there is also a pink, green, blue and orange version of this brush available.

So how does it perform?
Really well, it de-tangled my mane in less than a minute which is really good for me, I think the super long bristles helped, it didn't pull on my scalp or snag any hair so overall it's a thumbs up from me, however I did get some static in my hair as I was brushing but this brush is aimed at thicker hair and my hair is pretty fine, I often find I get static from products which is a bit annoying, anyone else have the same issues? Any ideas how to stop it?

Hope you enjoyed this review, any if you have any hair tips please do leave them below.

Rosy xxx

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I'm in desperate need of a new brush and this one looks great - I love how big it is!

    Beth x

    Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good its my new favourite brush. X

      Delete
  2. Ooh this looks & sounds great! I love my Tangle Teezer but the bristles aren't long enough for my thick hair, this sounds like a fab alternative - lovely photographs, by the way :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its definitely one for thick hair the bristles are really long, you should definitely give it a go. X

      Delete
  3. this sounds wonderful!


    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig