Wednesday, 4 March 2015

What I've Been Loving This Month | February Favourites 2015


Hi Everyone!

So today I'm sharing with you a number of things I've been loving this month, I don't always do a monthly favourites post - simply because I often use the same things from month to month but as it's been a while, I thought I'd share.



YSL Youth Liberator Foundation
I previously wrote a full review of the YSL Youth Liberator Foundation which you can see by clicking on the link. Quickly recapping on what I've said before, this is a serum based foundation that glides on and sinks in like a dream, buildable medium coverage makes it perfect for winter skin that tends to have more imperfections and blemishes.

Too Faced Candlelight Face Powder
A gorgeous lightweight powder that adds a slight luminosity to your face as you use it. This was an accidental buy as I meant to pick up the Candlelight Glow powder but bought this instead. After using it I'm pleased I made the mistake!
It contains loads of skin boosting vitamins such as Vitamin C and Chamomile and is intended for use as a setting powder or applied to a bare face for added glow.

Bliss Fat Girl Slim Anti Cellulite Cream*
Despite the very non-subtle name of this cream, I have been enjoying rubbing it into my *ahem* problem areas *ahem* every time I have a shower.
It smells like a hybrid between peppermint and bonjella (which I find strangely alluring) and contains caffeine molecules to energize the skin and promote firming and contouring which helps to get rid of any little dimples you might have.
I've not been using it too long but I'm sure I can see a difference in the appearance of my skin in the areas I've been using this cream.
Using caffeine in this way is fast becoming a celebrity and supermodel trend, if it's good enough for them, it's good enough for me.

Clarins Colour Quench Lip Balm
This is the perfect gloss/balm I think it picks me up every time I wear it.
It is juicy without being sticky, shimmers and makes your lips look fuller and happier. A light fruity scent makes it delicious to wear and the squeeze tube applicator makes applying so so easy, no mirror needed!

Well that's my February list of most loved items,
What have you been loving this month? Anyone using my favourites this month?

Rosy xxx

*PR Sample
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Haha I love the description of the Bliss cream scent - what a combo! x
    www.lovedbylaura.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it was all I could think of.
      Rosy x

      Delete
  2. i want to try ysl makeup so bad!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's expensive but I think they're one of my favourite high end buys.
      Rosy x

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig