Thursday, 26 March 2015

Too Faced Soul Mates Ross and Rachel Review


Hello Everyone!

Today I'm showing you something im so excited about, a new limited edition duo from Too Faced.

Too Faced Soul Mates Ross and Rachel Review

Too Faced Soul Mates Ross and Rachel Review

Too Faced Soul Mates Ross and Rachel Review

Too Faced Soul Mates Ross and Rachel Review


The cute little heart compact houses a blusher and a bronzer (two things Too Faced do really well) but the cute factor goes through the roof with the name of this.... Ready for it? Soul Mates - Ross and Rachel, yup that's right Ross and Rachel. Now I could go on a whole day or six about how much I love friends and how happy I was when Ross and Rachel finally got it together but that's a whole other post. In the meantime lets talk makeup.

The packaging of this duo is so cute, a love the sleek black heart and it is way bigger than I expected from the pictures online - it fills my whole palm.

Below is an arm swatch, the first picture shows how nicely pigmented this duo is, no patchiness or chunky glitters to be seen, the second picture shows the swatches after a little bit of blending, they blend like a dream which makes wearing them easy - even if you're not a blending queen.

Too Faced Soul Mates Ross and Rachel Review


This is what Too Faced say:

Bronzer and Blush: the power couple of beauty. A duo made in makeup heaven to add warmth, contour and a pop of color for the radiant look of true love. Soul Mates Blushing Bronzer combines a shimmering, sun-kissed bronze and a brightening pop of blush that can be used separately or blended together for a healthy, beautiful glow.

ersonally disagree with the 'contour' bit because I feel shimmery powder is best used for a glowy sunkissed look and mattes look better as a contour but overall the effect is lovely and glowy and Ross and Rachel... ROSS AND RACHEL!

I'm wearing both powders below on my cheeks swirled together and blended. Apologies about my skin, I'm suffering from a bit of an outbreak at the moment but I didn't edit it as you can't see the true colours then #bloggerproblems

Too Faced Soul Mates Ross and Rachel Review


Well that's it for now, will you be picking up Ross and Rachel? Be quick as it is limited edition.

**side note - there is a 'Carrie and Big' version but I've not been able to source it anywhere.

Rosy xxx

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I'm not even a huge Friends "watcher" but even I squeeled a little at how cute the name is. This product looks so gorgeous lovely, definitely need to pick it up before it's no longer available :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so cute, it's still at Debenhams last I checked.

      Rosy x

      Delete
  2. I don't like the packaging but it looks lovely on you. What lipstick are you wearing?

    Amy at Amynmore.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wearing viva glam 1 by MAC :)

      Rosy x

      Delete
  3. I really want this because of the packaging (I had no idea it was called Ross and Rachel, so now I want it more!) but, since I don't wear bronzer, it would be a bit of a waste!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yeah,
      That majority of the product is bronzer so it would be a bit much in that case.

      Rosy x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi!
      It is super cute isn't it

      Rosy x

      Delete
  5. I saw a picture of this the other day and I had no idea it was Too Faced! It looks lovely on you in that last pic :) Also absolutely love the idea of the 'Carrie & Big' version!


    MAKE IT RAYNE
    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty different packaging to the usual Too Faced stuff, it caught my eye for that reason, I thought it was another brand haha

      Rosy x

      Delete
  6. Such a pretty bronzer and blush - the packaging is so cute x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cute, definitely a must have x

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig