Saturday, 7 March 2015

A Country Dog Walk | OOTD


Hi Everyone,

A little OOTD today, this is the one where I went on a country walk (let's be honest, I go on a country walk everyday but today I had a willing camera man so an OOTD was a must)








I love living in a rural setting, it makes for so many relaxing days out with the pets, they're both country dogs and do much better off lead so City walking is a nightmare of me being dragged down a road looking flustered!



What I Wore:

Blazer - Ralf Lauren. Similar Here
Scarf - Powder* Pink Ribbon Foundation and you can see a more in depth scarf review Here
Jumper - ASOS. Similar Here
Jeans - Wildfox
Wellies - Hunter
Ring - Similar

What the Dogs Wore:

Real fur sadly, I keep asking them to switch to faux, they could be zebra print, pink, long and shaggy! But no they're insisting on the real deal... I'll keep trying.

And finally, of course when I decide to go shooting an OOTD the wind began... Oh how it began.



Hope you enjoyed this OOTD, what do you wear for dog walks?

Rosy xxx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Gorge outfit, I never look this good when I go for a walk! x
    www.lovedbylaura.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh you’re outfit is so cute, love the scarf & blazer combo.

    Hayley @ Tea Party Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you they're both favourites of mine :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love your scarf! I've never heard of the Pink Ribbon Foundation before but i'll definitely be checking them out, such a gorgeous print!

    Roxie ♥
    http://thebeautifulbluebird.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      You should definitely look them up it's such a good cause
      Rosy x

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig