Monday, 9 February 2015

Zuzka Botanticals Rose Petal Cleansing Milk First Impressions


Hi Everyone,

Today we have a little first impressions review of some skincare I've been trying from Zuzka Natural Beauty.

Zuzka was created by Susan Kohutova who, having suffered sensitive allergy prone skin, was on a mission to create a range of natural cosmetics without the harsh chemicals that irritate many of our skins.
Zuzka use only high quality organic ingredients in their products and avoid animal ingredients, parabens, synthetic ingredients or artificial fragrance.
I'm pretty into natural beauty at the moment (I've made a few things myself at home in the past) so I was intrigued to try something from their range.




I was sent the Rose Petal Cleansing Milk to try out and I've been using it since it arrived.
Made with an infusion of rose petals and rose essential oils this smells beautiful. I love the smell of roses and this cleanser literally smells like a handful of petals which I loved, the pump dispenses the perfect amount of product into your hand and it feels nice to use on your skin, it leaves your skin feeling healthy and there's none of that 'stripped' feeling that you can get with some cleansers which was a nice change.
One thing I did notice is that this cleansing milk had me feeling a little oily after a few days use but I'm pretty sure that is down to the fact this  product is designed for mature skin and being in my 20s that isn't quite me... Yet. 
That point aside I would be interested in trying some of the skincare they have aimed at my age group as I imagine it would be very nice indeed. 
Another note to mention is that Zuzka isn't just skincare, they also sell (my personal favourite) Makeup! Including foundations, finishing powders, correctors, blushers and bronzers, lipsticks and lipglosses and finally, Brushes - I've personally got my eye on their flat top kabuki brush :)

So what do you think? Have you had a look at the website?
Where do you stand on natural beauty?

Rosy x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I've never heard of this brand before, but I'll definitely check them out. I have dry skin, so I love it when cleansers leave my skin feeling nourished. This one sounds like it would be right up my street :)

    Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you but anything :)
      Rosy

      Delete
    2. And that was supposed to say buy not but haha

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig