Thursday, 26 February 2015

Powder Scarves | Pink Ribbon Foundation


Hello Everyone!

Today we are talking about the most beautiful scarf I've laid eyes on in a long time...



The Pink Ribbon Foundation Charity Scarf from Powder.

If you read this blog often you will know I am a huge fan of Powder Scarves because not only are they gorgeous, they're also fantastic quality and with many unique designs to choose from, it's no wonder I spend a large amount of time on their website browsing and lusting.

Powder's spring collection is every bit as beautiful as I hoped it would be and features the Pink Ribbon scarf I am showing you today.



Designed by the award winning designer Lisa Beaumont, this scarf is made from 100% silk in a classic duck egg and pale pink design, this scarf exudes class (and who doesn't want to get their Kate Middleton on now and then) but the best bit is that all proceeds go to the Pink Ribbon Foundation to support the fight against UK breast cancer so not only will this scarf make you look good, you can also feel good too knowing that you're helping a charity that supports so many people affected by cancer.



So while you're browsing the Powder website let me show you four more of my favourites from the spring collection.



1. Capri - Mint coloured and bouncy, so pretty.
2. Lucy - Available in four colours but I especially like the darker pink, so cheerful.
3. Marble Print - Stunning colour pop scarf, I think this scarf would look gorgeous on a spring beach walk.
4. Tropical Flower Print - Summer in a scarf print right here, the colour use is gorgeous!

What scarves do you lust after from Powder?
Let me know if you buy the Pink Ribbon scarf I'd love to see your scarf selfies :)

Please Note: Although I did receive this scarf for review purposes I did make a donation to the charity too :)

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love the colors in the Pink Ribbon scarf! And such a worthwhile cause. Capri is gorgeous also!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all so pretty and the good cause is added benefit :) x

      Delete
  2. Gosh these are all such gorgeous scarves! It's great that they're donating the money to charity too :) x

    Everything But The Kitchen Sink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it definitely adds feel good factor when you wear it :) x

      Delete
  3. Beautiful scarves! Love that it is charity scarf also x

    Bebhinn + A Judge Less Life
    ajudgelesslife.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's such a good cause too x

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig