Saturday, 14 February 2015

Benefit Boi-ing Dupe


Hello Everyone,

Today I have a little dupe post for you as I know how much you like them.

Today's dupe is to replace your Benefit Boi-ing concealer, the product is Phwoarr Paint by 17.



Both these concealers claim to be heavy duty, basically these are the type you turn to when you have some hardcore dark circles you need rid of.
I have been using Boi-ing for years, I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with it, it does what it says in the tin (gets my circles hidden away) but it can feel a bit heavy and cakey - I tend to wear my glasses when I use this so you can't really see the heaviness that it leaves. Still it gets the job done and it has been a re-purchased item in my stash, however, at £17.50 this is a pricey item and the sting is all the more painful when it isn't a product I truly love and thus I've been on the hint for a dupe for quite a while.

Enter Phwoarr Paint.

At £5.49 it's over £10 cheaper and it feels to me that it is basically the same product. The only real difference I can feel is that Phwoarr Paint is slightly creamier in formulation but that's basically it.
Also, I prefer the packaging of Phwoarr Paint because it has a handy little mirror in the lid whereas Boi-ing is a screw top, see through lid.



Overall I think we are on to a winner here.

Have you got any recommendations for heavy duty concealers I might love? I'm always on the look out for the next best.

Rosy xxx
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I use Benefits Boi-ing all the time, and love it. But I think I'm going to have to try this one out if it's just as good and cheaper!


    Rambling Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh definitely give it a go if it's something you use a lot.
      Rosy x

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted to try the seventeen phwooar concealer! x

    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it a go x

      Delete
  3. I love this - I've been reaching for this over my Benefit, plus its a fraction of the price. Fab review xx

    Who is She

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love being able to save the pennies here and there.

      Rosy

      Delete
  4. I love Benefit's Boi-ing this looks like a brilliant dupe.. and better packaging with a click and mirror.. this is definitely one to try out!

    www.luciaflorence.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you would totally expect the more expensive version to have the best packaging but not so in this case.

      Rosy

      Delete
  5. The Phwoarrr is such a great concealer - mine's almost gone soon, and I've got way to many other concealers on hand to go out and buy a new one but it's a great dupe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always buying conclealers I'm always on the look out for the perfect one.

      Rosy

      Delete
  6. Awesome find! I'll have to try this.

    Alice x

    http://a-g-h.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use the 17 one all the time its so nice
    www.missljbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig