Friday, 6 February 2015

Beauty and the Sleep


Hi Everyone!

Today we are talking about te wonders of sleep, I'm sure you all know by now the importance of getting your 8 hours shut-eye every night but did you also know that having clean bedding and placing your bed on the opposite side of the room to your door can help you get a better, deeper nights sleep?

The lovely people at House of Fraser have sent me over this poster to share with you all for some very helpful hints about getting a good nights sleep. I'm personally all about a lavish bed, I like clean sheets, loads of cushions and pillows, a duvet, quilt and throw all tucked in beautifully.



Hope you all enjoyed this post I certainly enjoyed reading more about one of my favourite places, my bed!

Rosy xxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I'm an awful sleeper, so this is very interesting to read! I might need to take the bottom few information facts to heart!

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to be a terrible sleeper but I've got better since I started working on making my bed perfect :) x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing this! I will definately be taking these facts into consideration because I don't always find it the easiest to fall asleep. Thanks! ️Xx
    http://daisysmiler.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it helped. I used to be terrible for sleeping :/

      Rosy

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig