Monday, 26 January 2015

OOTD - A New Look


Hi Everyone!

I named today's 'A New Look' post due to the fact that most of it is actually from New Look... This was purely accidental but I did recently treat myself to a New Look haul...
Anyway, this is what I am wearing today.





I love this coat, such a gorgeous winter bright, I don't know about you but I'm getting fed up of all the dark colours now, it's time to inject some colour back into my life.
My hair is a simple sideways French braid tied up at the back of my head to keep it in place.

Red Pocket Front Collarless Coat  - New Look
Jumper - TK MAXX
White Plain Cami - New Look
Brigitte Super Skinny Jeans (Similar to ones worn)  - Missguided
Brown Chain Front Ankle Boots
Earrings - Primark

Hope you enjoyed the post!

Toodles xxx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Love this look. Also really like the hair, so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) I do like a bit of plait action :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love the coats such a great colour on you!

    www.mybeautysleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you it's such a vibrant red :)

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig