Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Nails Inc Edinburgh Gate Dupe - Elf Chic Confetti


Hello Everyone!

Just a quick post today to share with you an amazing dupe I have found for a much loved glitter nail polish by Nails Inc called 'Edinburgh Gate'.

As you know I love trying new beauty products but I also enjoy saving money wherever possible, that's why I love finding a dupe that matches a high end brand for quality as well as initial appearance.



'Edinburgh Gate' is a gorgeous glitter polish from Nails Inc, featuring flecs of contrasting colour is it quite a unique glitter that is perfect for the Autumn/Winter when things start getting sparkley, unfortunately, this was a limited edition release and is hard to come by now, enter Elf.
'Chic Confetti' features the same colour combination and in my opinion, a comparable quality formula for a fraction of the price (Nails Inc polishes tend to cost anywhere up to £16 whereas this Elf polish will set you back £2.50!)

The only real difference I can see on the two colours is that the Elf version has some slightly larger glitter pieces in their mix but you have to really REALLY be looking to spot that on your nails.
If you decide to pick up the Elf polish have a browse at the Blush and Bronze Powder Contour Duo - you can thank me later.

Toodles xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is soooo good! Nails Inc is great but overpriced in my opinion! x

    http://kirstiepickering1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig