Tuesday, 26 August 2014

My Joe Browns Sale Picks

Hi Everyone!!

Today I'm showing you a couple of sale picks I made from the recent Joe Browns summer sale.

If you aren't familiar with Joe Browns they are an amazing clothing brand that take inspiration from all over the world  in their gorgeous unique collections, I've been a fan of Joe Browns for around 10 years when I spent my first wages I ever earned buying a black V-neck top with a cross on a chain looped around the neckline, I was trying to emulate Angelina Jolie at the time, moving on to today, I no longer fancy myself as a tough type and today I but very different clothes but my love for Joe Browns hasn't left.

My most recent purchases are as follows:



I saw this beautiful cardigan and couldn't resist. I love the bright flower print over a classic duck egg blue background. It is eye catching and that's what I love about it.



This camisole caught my eye with its vibrancy, it is just beautiful and looks stunning on, I tend to keep the rest of my outfit very plain with this cami so that it doesn't become colour and print overload but this is going to be worn to death.



I love this tunic for casual laid back days, it is as easy to throw on piece and has gorgeous bead detailing. It is very unique and has nice little side pockets too.



Finally I bought this pretty scarf as it is getting into slightly more autumnal weather meaning it is time for me to pull out the scarves to wear with cardigans and jumpers and I love the girly print on this piece, I think it is a perfect summer/autumn transitional piece.

What do you think? Do you shop at Joe Browns?

Toodles xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig