Sunday, 10 August 2014

Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Blush in Peachy Keen


Hello Everyone!

Today I'm showing you a little Makeup Revolution review.

I'm sure by now you're no stranger to the Makeup Revolution brand - I have featured them before on this blog and as I was so impressed last time, I couldn't resist trying more products from their extensive range.

This time I had a little look at their 'I Heart Makeup' range, which carries a heavier price tag than the normal range but remains extremely affordable.





I was drawn to this baked blush due to it's striking similarity to the 'Sweetheart Blush' by Too Faced, however, the Too Faced offering costs a staggering £24.99 whereas this little beauty cost a mere £4.99 - it's a no brainer which one I would choose to try out.

The packaging is really cute, I love the hot pink box in a heart shape, it would look pretty on display which is something I like. I know some people have found the packaging to be bulky but bulky doesn't bother me if it is pretty.



The baked blush itself has three colours that you can single out and use separately if you prefer, or like me you can just swirl your brush over all three and get a combo colour.

Collective Swatch

Individual Swatches


Peachy Keen is highly shimmery but wearable, if you aren't into a glowy look then this is not the blusher for you, it highlights as well as adding colour but the result is beautiful as opposed to the 'disco ball' look some baked blushers tarnish you with.

Overall I would highly recommend this little beauty to you, it wears well for around 6 hours on me and is a nice change from my usual 'bronze, blush, highlight' routine for summer.

You can pick up 'Peachy Keen' by clicking on the link.

Have you tried these blushes? Do you have anything else from this brand you would recommend?

Toodles xxx

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This looks so pretty! I haven't tried anything from Makeup Revolution yet, but I think I might have to try one of these blushers :) x


    She’s Looking at the Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you definitely should, you should also try their eye palettes they're really good xx

      Delete
  2. They are so cute! I want them just to display lol

    thepowderednose.blogspot.com
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig